Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saudi consortium to take over Newcastle

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Rumours circulating that the new owners want to bring Keegan back home.

I will love it if that happens. Love it.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Personally, I've never found that. You may just have been unlucky!

I am pretty unlucky yes, the ones I have met bleat on about how they deserve better and should be challenging for the title, also I got told we are taking up space in the Premier League, stopping another big team from being here, we will never win anything or amount to anything, they seem to think just because they get big crowds, they should be up there. I always reply a fool and his money are easily parted :D

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
FBGaleAVgAcnbRJ.jpeg.jpg

2022 / 2023 line up :lolol:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The last time I looked Newcastle were 19th in the league. The irony if they dropped this season would be fantastic.
Big club? I’m 52 and they haven’t won a trophy in my lifetime. Yeah really massive…….

That would be glorious Milano :banana:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Young by Faversham standards H! :lolol: God’s Waiting Room number two, just behind Eastbourne.

Steady! Some of the residents, here, have exquisite tastes in music and food, and live life to the full???

:wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Deal complete. Blimey

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Some goalkeeper (is it Neuer) - VVD, Ramos, Guy with egg-shaped head (assuming he is a defender) - Kante, De Bruyne - Messi, Mbappe, Haaland, Connolly, Ronaldo

Seems pretty dangerous! Dunno if its balanced though.

Drink a few Newkie Brown ale, the it'll all be clearer :thumbsup:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I will confess I am a bit jealous of what’s happening at Newcastle. I love having Tony Bloom as one of our own and don’t really think I want a dodgy Saudi consortium in control but I would love us to have that amount of money to play with even just for a few years. Until this afternoon they were our direct rivals and now some of the players and managers they are being linked with are just insane.

It would be nice to have just a few transfer windows of top signings coming in rather than scrabbling around all summer for a striker we can’t get . This also just made our chances of becoming a top ten club that much harder, we simply can’t compete financially with at least 8/9 clubs so difficult to see how we do it consistently.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wonder where they'll squeeze in the women only stand? Only if they show up to the game with a man though, obviously.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I will confess I am a bit jealous of what’s happening at Newcastle. I love having Tony Bloom as one of our own and don’t really think I want a dodgy Saudi consortium in control but I would love us to have that amount of money to play with even just for a few years. Until this afternoon they were our direct rivals and now some of the players and managers they are being linked with are just insane.

It would be nice to have just a few transfer windows of top signings coming in rather than scrabbling around all summer for a striker we can’t get . This also just made our chances of becoming a top ten club that much harder, we simply can’t compete financially with at least 8/9 clubs so difficult to see how we do it consistently.

Personally I couldn't disagree more. This sort of thing is like using a cheat code in a video game, any success will be as hollow as it will always be for City and Chelsea.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
OK, so the bookie odds of Bruce’s sacking must be really poor :D

How long does he have, sacked straight away or at the weekend :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here