Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday's Referee

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
This is a real pity.

Not simply because he's actually going to be there, the useless, cheating, weasel-mongering shitpuffin, but because it's happening on such a day that it will be completely inappropriate to boo his arrival on to the pitch, as he so richly deserves.

A point well made, and though whilst not booing his presence, I'm not sure I'll stand the strain of not doing so after 90 mins.
Incidently hardly fair on weasels or puffins to be verbally associated with possibly the least qualified ever referee, though over qualified plonker!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A lot of comments about us getting bad refs but I would say in general refereeing in our division has been much better in recent seasons. Certainly far better than the Withdean league one and two days when it was atrocious on a regular basis.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A lot of comments about us getting bad refs but I would say in general refereeing in our division has been much better in recent seasons. Certainly far better than the Withdean league one and two days when it was atrocious on a regular basis.

Hmmmmm - who was the referee that awarded Bmuff that non-penalty at Withdean???

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Don't you think before you post ????

Considering recents events & what is happening on Saturday... Very poor taste

Well, to be honest - I don't think most people's thoughts would have thought in the way you have and
you can only say it was in "bad taste" had that been in my mind when I wrote it. I find your intimation
an insult.

So far from me not thinking enough - maybe you think *too* bloody much.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This is a real pity.

Not simply because he's actually going to be there, the useless, cheating, weasel-mongering shitpuffin, but because it's happening on such a day that it will be completely inappropriate to boo his arrival on to the pitch, as he so richly deserves.

It's a great insult but I'm curious; how exactly does one monger a weasel?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is a real pity.

Would it be inappropriate to boo him back off it ???

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't you think before you post ????

Considering recents events & what is happening on Saturday... Very poor taste

I'll interpret this as an accident akin to the one the Palace coach driver had. So, bascially sh*t himself.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Well, to be honest - I don't think most people's thoughts would have thought in the way you have and
you can only say it was in "bad taste" had that been in my mind when I wrote it. I find your intimation
an insult.

So far from me not thinking enough - maybe you think *too* bloody much.

Sorry if you saw my comment as an insult that was not my intention.

No I did not think that it was your intention, to deliberately offend or post in "Bad Taste" hence the "thinking before you post" comment.

As for thinking too much. Jacob & Matt had an accident while travelling to a football match. Your suggestion (While I appreciate it may of been said in Jest) of the Ref. having an accident on the way to the match, really doesn't take much thought to see the similarities.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I am sure this is the guy that works in my mates sons office. He got a lot of sick at work for that mistake. Unfortunately I don't have his number to ask him to follow him to the toilets and give him a good kick in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here