Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday: we need a volunteer

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't forget the fan with the angst ridden face, constantly looking at their watch. That's a cert for the roving television cameras.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you could bring any incredibly hot girls along to look upset while wearing team colours you are guaranteed airtime.

See:
Hull-City-006.jpg

Not a soul rushing to COMFORT her. And they call US gay.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just needs a kid next to him crying.

Attachments

• sad fan 2.jpg
    sad fan 2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 288

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Going back to the original proposition and taking into account the Person Specification/s implicit in the Job Description I would like to suggest that Bozza would be the perfect fit for this role, particularly as he so clearly understands what's required, assisted by Edna (or possibly the Queen of England, depending on which Edna turns up on the day) acting the role of girlfriend. I'm sure someone could lend them a kid for the gig too.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Either that, or be with a kid who is even more distraught than the 'parent'. I say 'parent' because borrowing a child for this purpose is acceptable if you don't have your own.

If you do go down the kid route though, they do HAVE to cry. Lots. Ideally with face paint on.

Reluctant at my age, to being filmed in any proximity to a child, would a Blow up Doll suffice ? ???

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I was thinking of fainting if we manage to get into the Playoffs. I'll make sure I'm near the camera and well equipped in merchandise.
Wasn't sure wether the girlfriend being there would help? I'd need her to still be crying when i faint for dramatic effect. Not sure how she'll take that considering she's from Manchester? I'll make sure though she says to the cameraman that this is the biggest game in the clubs history and that if we win she'll marry me.

She better go along with this the stupid cow!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
am frantically washing and re washing a blue and white scarf to make it look 85 years old, then need to find a 90 year old (with a ticket) with a withered face who's been a fan all his life and has flown over from Oz for the match. His one dream is to see us back in the top flight.

any takers on here?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good one on the end of the Football League Show too, slapping the pitch in anger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here