edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bahahahahaha.

pompey-fan.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Should it all go horribly wrong, or simply go as expected, then we need someone to volunteer to do the following:

- Wear something slightly comedic or that otherwise stands out
- Look completely distraught when it looks for certain that we will be out of the play-offs (optional: crying)
- Stay behind in the stand when most others have gone. (required: sit away from anyone else left so a camera focused on you makes it appear as though you're the last one left)
- Stare around the stadium looking completely lost (optional: crying)
- Generally act as if the very worst thing that could happen to you, has just happened to you
- Be the focus of jokes from opposing supporters, notably from Palace, who will use your image to poke fun at the Albion for the foreseeable future

It's a tough gig for sure, but someone has to do it.

Anyone?

could be awkward need to nip off on 80 minutes!:moo:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
The first time I met you, when you wore that at Cheltenham (last game of the season) :kiss:

I was at that game and remember him well...and Nathan Elder scoring a goal! Also was it Elphick's debut?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I hate it when the kids cry at the end of big matches, must be really disappointing having got all worked up for a big day.

It's really funny when adults do it though.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
There was a classic on YouTube, some palace guy at their final game of the season home to Charlton I think, He is recording whilst gloating that palace are staying up, then the other team score, along with the realisation they're going down.

Can't find the clip, but if anyone has it please post it :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here