Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sat 6th Nov, 34 years being an Albion fan

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
Thanet, would that have been the Swindon game when Wardey ran through their defence towards the South goal, dummied John Trollope twice , ran round their keeper and slotted it in. Trollope was sitting on the ground and applauded..... or was that another Swindon match?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Glad they made an impression on you. Always nice to enjoy a big win on your debut.

I wonder how many kids have been put off by their introduction to the Albion at Withdean.

Just depends on the kid, I think.

My two lads respectively had their first taste of the Albion with the 1-5 drubbing by Stoke, and with the 8-0 Northwich game.

The older lad who saw the rubbish game is WAY more hooked on the Albion than his brother. He was the one jumping around at Peterbro with me, while his brother looked round the shops with his Mum...

Oct 24, 2007
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Thanet, would that have been the Swindon game when Wardey ran through their defence towards the South goal, dummied John Trollope twice , ran round their keeper and slotted it in. Trollope was sitting on the ground and applauded..... or was that another Swindon match?

Hi Chidgull,

Unfortunately I can't specifcs like that. I do remember Albion attacking the south stand in the first hlalf (like they always tried to do at the Goldstone) and scoring 3 goals.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bloody hell, you whippersnappers 1967 for me ... although to be fair I was six and didn't really start going regular until I was 12.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bloody hell, you whippersnappers 1967 for me ... although to be fair I was six and didn't really start going regular until I was 12.

and worked abroad 1981 - 99 just seeing the odd game so not claiming Super fan, Most Loyal Fan, Longest Sreving Fan, Fan with Biggest Scarf or Longest Season Ticket Holder ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here