Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sarmiento out on loan

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Great deal done by West Brom and for us if he is able to play regular games there. I think he is a top quality player who just needs that run of games - I think he's going to be an excellent player for them this season. Great business to get him to sign a new 4 year deal as well.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Looking forward to monitoring his progress. Where do they bury the EFL highlights these days ?

Is it on after "Skirmish", a military based TV quiz show on digital cable channel UK Conquest ?
Which I’ve heard attracts audience figures of 8,000 — that's 11 times the population of Hemsby.

Personally I watch for the red cards each week - the Sky Sports website has a 2-3 minute package of each game in the Championship uploaded by around 8pm on a Saturday.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
I wish it was Leeds so that we can have a 50M player back after one season.

On a more serious note: what's with that special bond with WBA? Molumby, Alzate (almost), Clarke, Button, and now Sarmiento.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

On a more serious note: what's with that special bond with WBA? Molumby, Alzate (almost), Clarke, Button, and now Sarmiento.
It’s the Mothership! Didn’t they donate our first shirts? Our manager was ex-WBA and that is why we are called Albion as far as I know.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The name I think. Albion…….Al-bi-on. It’s got a certain ring to it.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Good luck to Jeremy I really hope he can get a full season in, he has so much promise. If WBA are challenging for promotion again this could be a great move for all concerned

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
“I’d love to see him in the EPL with a Burnley or even Luton.”
Why would we wish to strengthen those clubs ? Our rivals .
Let him go to a decent side in another league , Holland or Belgium
Our rivals for what, exactly? Relegation? He can't play against us so I'm unsure how he'll be a danger to us unless they're also going to be top 10 teams, which I highly doubt even with him having the form of his life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here