Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Santiago Gimenez

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You need to go to her stories..... Top left click on the red ring round her head !!
Further look confirms she was with the agent and Santiago is in Ibiza. Slightly random. Gotta assume negotiations must be underway at the very least

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Maybe wishful thinking on my part but this contradicts RDZs comments on Frattesi. We clearly don't need Gimenez either but we do need more players so clearly we are making moves all over the place if the player and price is right.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Further look confirms she was with the agent and Santiago is in Ibiza. Slightly random. Gotta assume negotiations must be underway at the very least

I don't think so.

She says in her IG story that she's on holiday. And then the post of her at the game she makes a comment along the lines of being dragged to football wherever she goes.

Of course it's possible she's over here to see if she likes it before they commit to moving here but I think it's just coincidence.

edchan102

Aug 21, 2020
Maybe wishful thinking on my part but this contradicts RDZs comments on Frattesi. We clearly don't need Gimenez either but we do need more players so clearly we are making moves all over the place if the player and price is right.
Actually no, we do need another striker for next season, Welbeck and Undav are more as a No.10 role under RDZ, Perdro should be the same as well. It's good to have him to compete with Fergurson and (Sima or Zeqiri?) next season.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don't think so.

She says in her IG story that she's on holiday. And then the post of her at the game she makes a comment along the lines of being dragged to football wherever she goes.

Of course it's possible she's over here to see if she likes it before they commit to moving here but I think it's just coincidence.
She's with her hubby's agent going to a game !! A 5 hour round trip from London. while the player is in ibiza. There is definitely something happening with Brighton and Santiago.

Last edited:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I think my point, if that's not too grand a word, was that North America is a continent while Central America is a region.
Whether all or part of Mexico is included in Central America seems to be entirely a matter of personal choice.
I am loving how this thread is panning out. 10% about a footballer, 10% about the geographical location of Mexico and 80% around old blokes trying to understand how instagram works in order to letch at an attractive lady investigate if a player might be signing.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
So, to summarise:

There is a mexican striker we are rumoured to be interested in.

We are not sure if Mexico is in North or Central America(North, surely?)

The player's agent is a family member.

The player is on holiday in Ibiza

The players girlfriend(who apparently has a nice photo of her in a thong on her instagram page) is on holiday in England.

The players agent and the players girlfriend were at the game against Man City. Seemingly the girlfriend was dragged there.

No one has asked/explained why the girlfriend is on holiday in England and the player is on holiday in Ibiza.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
So, to summarise:

There is a mexican striker we are rumoured to be interested in.

We are not sure if Mexico is in North or Central America(North, surely?)

The player's agent is a family member.

The player is on holiday in Ibiza

The players girlfriend(who apparently has a nice photo of her in a thong on her instagram page) is on holiday in England.

The players agent and the players girlfriend were at the game against Man City. Seemingly the girlfriend was dragged there.

No one has asked/explained why the girlfriend is on holiday in England and the player is on holiday in Ibiza.
Because he’s getting ON IT!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hmnn perhaps geologically if looking at tectonic plates. However I lived in Costa Rica (north of Panama) for 7 years and it's definitely considered to be Central America and not North America. I would say the general consensus is that Mexico, Canada and the USA are North America. Guatemala to Panama and everything in between (Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica) is Central America. Colombia and everything to it's south is South America.
Yes, but where is Latin America?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
The fact his agent and girlfriend were both at the game yesterday doesn’t mean he’s about to sign, but it probably means there’s been some kind of discussion.

Might be that they’re about to go talk to 5 other clubs while they’re here in England and it just so happened that the dates lined up for the City match.

Pretty bloody good advert, that match, to try to convince them that Brighton is the best choice though.

He’d cost us more than Joao Pedro. But with huge fees potentially incoming for Mac and Caicedo maybe we’re fishing in new ponds.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He looks a big lad. Shouldn’t have problems with physicality. However, is he better than Boniface?
We need to do continuous succession planning and this could be one for when we reluctantly let Evan go in two years time for £120m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here