Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Santiago Gimenez

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
mexican striker currently playing for feyenoord, of interest to us apparently. though it seems like we’ll have to go toe-to-toe with benfica again, let’s hope there’s a better outcome this time

Signing an attacking player from the dutch league, what could possibly go wrong..........

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
agent was at last night's game

The agent will likely represent other players of course.

But if the agent is here on behalf of Gimenez, it's more likely he hawking the player to us than we're chasing the player ourselves.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The agent will likely represent other players of course.

But if the agent is here on behalf of Gimenez, it's more likely he hawking the player to us than we're chasing the player ourselves.
His agent is a family member rather than an agency.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
mexican striker currently playing for feyenoord, of interest to us apparently. though it seems like we’ll have to go toe-to-toe with benfica again, let’s hope there’s a better outcome this time

Knowing Bloom & Barber, if RDZ does go I’m sure Arne will slot in just fine

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
North America goes all the way down to somewhere around the border between Panama and Colombia.

Hmnn perhaps geologically if looking at tectonic plates. However I lived in Costa Rica (north of Panama) for 7 years and it's definitely considered to be Central America and not North America. I would say the general consensus is that Mexico, Canada and the USA are North America. Guatemala to Panama and everything in between (Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica) is Central America. Colombia and everything to it's south is South America.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Hmnn perhaps geologically if looking at tectonic plates. However I lived in Costa Rica (north of Panama) for 7 years and it's definitely considered to be Central America and not North America. I would say the general consensus is that Mexico, Canada and the USA are North America. Guatemala to Panama and everything in between (Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Costa Rica) is Central America. Colombia and everything to it's south is South America.
I think my point, if that's not too grand a word, was that North America is a continent while Central America is a region.
Whether all or part of Mexico is included in Central America seems to be entirely a matter of personal choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here