Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish this hadn't :bounce:d back.

Since watching Chernobyl I've had this a the worlds longest earworm.

Then I started reading Sander Berge as Stacker Bo and it started all over again.

Now, for a third time, it's back.

I hope someone else 'catches it'.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Signing this guy would be nice :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This guy clearly wants a bigger club, but maybe there's hope as the window gets closer to SLAMMING shut. If we get him, I suspect it will be on deadline day
The trouble is that deadline day in Germany etc. is at the start of September.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This guy clearly wants a bigger club, but maybe there's hope as the window gets closer to SLAMMING shut. If we get him, I suspect it will be on deadline day
Paying more than we wanted to, for a guy who doesn't want to be here and thinks he's doing us a favour ................................

I think I'm veering towards a 'No'.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Once again I will wait until the photo shoot with him holding/wearing an Albion shirt before before I start drooling and getting all light headed

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"The Blades were reported to have had a £22million offer rejected as they look to build a team for the top-flight.

And the Seagulls have now swooped with a rival bid that seems certain to seal the deal."

The Mirror seem sure of themselves. I refuse to get excited though, it seems to good to be true.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again I will wait until the photo shoot with him holding/wearing an Albion shirt before before I start drooling and getting all light headed

Too late :drool:

At least this one has a full head of hair.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Make this fooking happen.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Could this deal really happen? I would be dumbfounded. It would be a major expression of intent, not to mention an exciting signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here