Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
who knows but normally its a 'no' or 'nonsense' or 'no truth' etc.

wide of the mark is just a bit unusual

I might be grasping at straws..!

I think he just means that Berge is a player that we are aware of, but that we have no intention of following up on that interest at this time. That would certainly chime with what has leaked to the press so-far (that we've registered an interest, but nothing more).

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I'm convinced some of these are smoke screens, as you have to question who releases these leaks and who benefits. Are we in fact after someone else but trying to go under the radar? ???

I'm convinced some of these are smoke screens, as you have to question who releases these leaks and who benefits. Are we in fact after someone else but trying to go under the radar? ???

I think these " under the radar signings " are becoming rarer because of the level of scrutiny at Premier League level. Certainly less of them than there were in the championship.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I really don't think Sky are in the loop here, but they seem to be banging on about our continued interest in Berge. They talk about it in the latter stages of this interview that they posted on twitter a few minutes ago

[Tweet]1151862080032706561[/Tweet]

I'd still be more inclined to believe Naylor on this one though.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He is becomes a great on Fifa, sign him up! :albion2:

Imagealeksandr.png

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Sounds like you're from Belgium GoingUp - any local snippets?

;-)

No mate, I was half asleep when I typed that sentence out and it sounded Flemish haha I was half joking but I did randomly sign him on Fifa and he ended up being a real great prospect and reached something like 84 rating haha I had never heard of him before Fifa if Im being honest :lol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He’s used it before plenty of times. There are after all a limited number of ways to say no right?!

I feel like you are wide of the mark with that post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
God how I would love him to join us.

He looks absolute quality. Unfortunately thats why I have my doubts but there's no harm in dreaming

Come on Bloom, you know it makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here