Herts
Owen says complete rubbish!
959433631d2ac3e280662b23b859e27e.jpg

You’re not making any friends here Brian, you do know that don’t you😁

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brian Owen can do one. He's the sort of guy who'd get a kick out of telling us there's nothing to worry about knowing there's a huge asteroid heading straight at us.

This signing is happening and Owen knows it.

Well, firstly I can't see him coming here. Secondly, why would Owen do that ? One senses you don't want to believe it's the case.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yes. A thousand times yes. But then I'd get rid of Stephens anyway. I lost all respect for him when he pitched in his transfer request, bleated on twatter when he didn't get his own way, then, shockingly, decided to stay when he actually got the sniff of the big time he craved. Then proceeded to spend the next two seasons hoofing it back to his defence. For me, he's always been championship at best.

Knocking on 200 appearances for the albion, a major part of our uptrend for the past 5 years and has captained us on several occasions (likely captain in Dunk's absence for the coming season).

In other words you're a ****. No doubt they'll be more posts like yours when he eventually does move on/retire.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well, firstly I can't see him coming here. Secondly, why would Owen do that ? One senses you don't want to believe it's the case.

Trust me. There's no cognitive dissonance coming from my way. This transfer is happening. It wouldn't be in the Mirror if it weren't.

Why would Owen do this? Because he's a manipulative rumour ruiner. They thrive off disappointing peoples hopes. Naylor is the one you need to trust and align your faith with. Nor someone who's probably giggling away, watching us go into despair. I know his type. Be warned.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Trust me. There's no cognitive dissonance coming from my way. This transfer is happening. It wouldn't be in the Mirror if it weren't.

Why would Owen do this? Because he's a manipulative rumour ruiner. They thrive off disappointing peoples hopes. Naylor is the one you need to trust and align your faith with. Nor someone who's probably giggling away, watching us go into despair. I know his type. Be warned.

I think you've wooshed me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I trust Owen more than Naylor

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This isn't happening. Going to be Mooy i'm afraid. A couple of years ago he would have been a brilliant signing.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brian Owen is wrong.

Hold the nerve.

It's 1am and I'll keep refreshing all night just in case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here