Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hello again,

As said in the Trossard topic before Sander Berge is the brightest gem in our collection.

We've seen a lot of talent in the previous years, most of them now top players. Sander is topshelf. He's a future captain in a big club in a big league. Some players have that something extra, De Bruyne had it, Courtois had it, Milinkovic-Savic and Koulibaly had it. Berge has it too.

If I could I would bet on it. He was the successor of Wilfred Ndiddi who isn't preforming bad (to say the least) in Leicester, Berge is even better much better.

I'm sorry but I don't think he will choose Brighton. He's aiming higher or he will stay in Genk until a better chance comes along. Nothing against Brighton, cheering for you now Leandro is playing for you guys but Sander is just another level.

I'm trying not to get excited as I remembered what our Belgian friend said last month.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This is the post i was referring to earlier in the thread. Just couldnt be arsed to find it!

Thanks!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
TV journo from Norway?

Screenshot 2019-08-07 at 23.04.03.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think, if I remember correctly, we were discussing this the other day.

If I remember right. Belgian minimum fee release clauses don't apply to international transfers. Only domestic ones.

I can't actually remember for sure if it was this guy/Belgium we were talking about, can anyone remember?

Screenshot (2).png

Graeme's reply

SeagullsNorway

Jul 21, 2018
I want this Berge and I want it tomorrow!

I agree. I think he can be that midfielder we need. But i’m
Not sure he will accept a contract with us. He said no to Shf. United because the Club was not Big enough. But then again, Premier League could be interesting for him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Any chance that Brian Owen is just having one of those Andy Naylor evenings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here