Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammy Lee - joining Southampton FC (NOT assistant manager at the Albion)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He'll have to be fumigated before being allowed anywhere near The Amex or Lancing due to his close proximity to Dougie Freedman's greasy hair at The Reebok.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I thought that Sami would have approched him, although didnt realise he was working at Bolton.

Welcome to the Niemi as well!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I wrote this at the start of last week - not exactly Mystic Meg, but pleased with the net result.

I don't really have a name in the frame, but one of those old school managers, that everyone would immediately dismiss out of hand as a dinosaur, if he were to be suggested as a manager, might provide some interesting dynamics as part of the coaching team. We have been conditioned by recent appointments to believe that the coaches must somehow be junior to the manager. Why not add a wise old head to the mix ?

I really disliked Sammy Lee as a player. I always felt he turned up at the right place and the right time and made it on the back of far more talented players. As a coach though, an old head who made the most of his talent ? Good call Sami and welcome on board Sammy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
wormtail1.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Those are high calibre appointments, bodes well for our transfer dealings if we are willing to spend a little more cash this season.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The man has an INSANE C.V.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are NSC concluding that clueless BHA have made a decent appointment?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
We're going up this year :lolol:

Well pleased so far, maybe tow to three new signings and off we go!!

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Those are high calibre appointments, bodes well for our transfer dealings if we are willing to spend a little more cash this season.

Totally agree. High calibre appointments. I'm really very pleased by this. Both top levels players that have also gone on to have successfull coaching careers. Instant respect from the players and men that Hypia has total faith in.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Liverpool of the south coast?

We just need David Fairclough as our bench general and we're off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here