Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami says we will face Derby without fear. What else will be without?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
The abject misery, depression and gloom that comes from reading NSC threads?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Oh come on guys! How long have you all been Brighton fans? In the near fifty years that I've been following the Albion I know this is exactly the sort of game we'll win. Yes, win! Derby will be over-confident, we'll play without fear as everyone is expecting us to lose, it'll be the best performance of the season and we'll win 1-0 like we did at Forest all those years ago.

I'm with you.

What will be without? A goal against.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would agree, in the past it's the sort of place we would spring a surprise result. But not this Brighton team won't. Not that the players aren't capable, but the selections and game plan is all over the place. The manager hasn't got a clue what he is doing, how are the players suppose to know.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Agreed - it's exactly what I said pre-match at the Amex last Saturday where nearly everyone was overcome with optimism. We'd let the large crowd down by losing to Fulham and then go to Derby and win when no one expected any kind of result. It's what we do.

I still enjoy gallows humour however.

Hey Bozza, as Site Owner I'd be grateful if you could retrospectively edit our posts so that we don't appear as a couple of over-simplistic, over-enthusiastic idiots.

Much obliged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here