Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami not clapping our fans tonight..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've just Googled the word 'bedwetter' and it took me to the first post in this thread.

#Spooky

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just Googled the word 'bedwetter' and it took me to the first post in this thread.

#Spooky
How strange I just googled 'man up you freakin freakazoid' and it took me to the OP.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I admire your honesty, [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]. You just have to reach out, and I'm sure you will find the NSC community very supportive.

Fortunately the NSC Amazon link took me to some excellent deals on adult nappies.

el punal

Who has been the most successful manager in England over the last twenty five years - Alex Ferguson. I never really noticed him do the happy-clappy routine. Win, lose, or draw, he, of the red face, would spit out his gum shake the opposition's manager's hand and stride off to the dressing room.

And did anyone give a stuff - non!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Who has been the most successful manager in England over the last twenty five years - Alex Ferguson. I never really noticed him do the happy-clappy routine. Win, lose, or draw, he, of the red face, would spit out his gum shake the opposition's manager's hand and stride off to the dressing room.

And did anyone give a stuff - non!

Fair comment, perhaps for some fans, such as the OP, being 'respected' by the manager is more important than the result though? It takes all sorts.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
A real relationship between a manager and fans needs to be forged over time, and through hard times as well as good times. Looking for a special bond after 6 mixed weeks is a bit silly.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
ffs grow up!

Its called showing a bit respect, taking half a day off work and getting in at 2am. Surely the manager should lead by example, the players clapped the fans FFS. Instead Sami was up the tunnel at the final whistle like a rat up a poll.

This is not Sami bashing, I happen to think he is the right man and will be if we're patient

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here