Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia - Welcome aboard

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not you as well, [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] :nono:

Is there anybody left in the world that knows the difference between bought and brought? They have two completely different meanings. :down:

You take this forum very seriously don't you. :lolol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Not you as well, [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] :nono:

Is there anybody left in the world that knows the difference between bought and brought? They have two completely different meanings. :down:

I'm with you.

"I brought a Mars Bar today"
"Oh? From where?"

Should have / should of is another one.

We need a grammar thread.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'd like him to be a success but all the time BERK is on board signing dross and Barber quoting FFP he is up against it. The first team line up for the first game in August will be revealing, if the limit of our signings are loans and unknowns we can forget the top 6.
That is TYPICAL of you Ernest, so NEGATIVE. Why can't you be POSITIVE and SUPPORT the club for once? Just you wait, we'll be promoted under Hyypia you see. The squad (which got to the PLAY-OFFS may I remind you) only needs a bit of tweaking from what Oscar left and I have every confidence in the backroom team to get in the players we need. And If you don't know what Mr Burke does, how can you criticise him?

Or in other words - very prescient post. People should stop slagging you off as a one-trick pony!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm with you.

"Oh? From where?"

We was is worse than should of imo.

Anyway is Hyypia still in the same job in Switzerland?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Anyway is Hyypia still in the same job in Switzerland?

Yep.He's still managing FC Zurich. Their 8th in the league, which doesn't sound too bad until you realise there's only 2 teams beneath them and that they've previously qualified for European competition for three seasons previous.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Yep.He's still managing FC Zurich. Their 8th in the league, which doesn't sound too bad until you realise there's only 2 teams beneath them and that they've previously qualified for European competition for three seasons previous.

Still as useless as ever then.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I'm with you.

"Oh? From where?"

I'm starting a campaign to stop people saying "regularly" when they mean "frequently" ...... As in "Rooney regularly misses open goals like that."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here