Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Sami Hyypia! Get Out of Our Club!' - Heard by Very Few

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
The fans who went tonight have been singing non stop supporting the team. One negative chant and they are suddenly expending more energy opposing the club? Ridiculous.

To be honest, listened to game on the radio and didn't actually hear the chant, and yes, thought our fans were amazing, so just going by original post.
Guess I just like to see a coach get given more time with his job, maybe a tap on the shoulder from above 'suggesting' a change of tactics. Maybe one last big investment for the season on the striker we obviously need, loan or otherwise.
Wouldn't like to see us becoming a club that goes through 4 managers a season, as that is what it would be if we sacked Sami when everyone started calling for his head, and carried on in that vein

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Also, to the person with the username 'sami the clueless c unt': classy. really classy.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I've edited the original post as I don't want to be seen as trying to cause trouble/issues.
sounded very much like it clearly on my stream though, will wait for some to get back from WHL to confirm

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bournemouth fans are already practicing "You're getting sacked in the morning"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've edited the original post as I don't want to be seen as trying to cause trouble/issues.
sounded very much like it clearly on my stream though, will wait for some to get back from WHL to confirm

The plot thickens. What tune was it being sung to?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bournemouth fans are already practicing "You're getting sacked in the morning"

On current form I would not expect us to get a kick against Bournemouth. They will probably be Sami's executioner.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If these particular individuals had anything to say that was in any way supportive/positive.....
They dont. They simply delight in every negative to prove they were right.

It's a view but it isn't support

A bit like the political arguments on here. No matter how bad we are I will support my side. Their criticism is valid but they were supporting the team throughout. When it was clear that, again, he was tactically inept, they want him to go.If they have paid their cash to go to the game to see a performance that said from the start "you are a far better team than us so we will just try to keep the score down" they have every right to complain.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I couldn't hear it. The away support was loud, clear and proud. Whatever folks think, I'd be embarrassed if that was being chanted.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Now permanantly banned.........it was Vulture anyway.

Ah, so the username makes sense anyway. He seems a pretty pointless person.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
We all support our team. We all want them to do as well as possible. Where we disagree is that a growing number of supporters (including me) happen to feel that the current manager is dragging us down and should go before things get any worse.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope in the ground and heard nothing but positive, not sure hyypia got a mention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here