Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope his matchday chair is comfy as he is unlikely to ever get off it

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I haven't seen any personal abuse aimed at him. Who has done that? Obviously there's a collective agreement that he's a terrible football manager, but I've seen nothing said more than that.

I can't be bothered to troll through loads of threads to find examples but I know what I read.

However:
All you pricks that keep saying give him a chance, there's over 40 games in a season need to f**king wake up! Bed wetting I've f**king shit my bed after watching that pile of Sunday league shit!!! Wake up you morons! This system doesn't work and the players know it! Hyypia couldn't manage a good shit! Relegation here we come!!!

Stumpy Tim

I can't be bothered to troll through loads of threads to find examples but I know what I read.

However:
All you pricks that keep saying give him a chance, there's over 40 games in a season need to f**king wake up! Bed wetting I've f**king shit my bed after watching that pile of Sunday league shit!!! Wake up you morons! This system doesn't work and the players know it! Hyypia couldn't manage a good shit! Relegation here we come!!!
Well that's not personal abuse. It's abusing other fans, but not abusing him or his family. Sorry - not having a go, but I've heard people say this nonsense about personal abuse to Sami before. I've never heard it and never seen it. He was just an awful manager and people voiced that opinion... Sometimes strongly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Worst manager we have had since I started watching in the mid 70's and that includes Hinshelwood and Wood. Got to feel for any team with such an uninspiring dull manager, having experienced it. Is that personal abuse?.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was expecting good things from Sami when he was appointed. It quickly became clear that he was not cut out for football management. To his credit he resigned rather than waiting to be sacked with the big payoff that he'd have got.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is that true?
That's what we are led to believe. I'm not in the know enough to confirm that-come on B, you know enough people to get the facts :thumbsup:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
C w

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He wont be the first excellent player who has failed in management. I cant get around this view that a good big name player will be a good manager. Obviously Chris Hooton is doing well at the moment though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Obviously Chris Hooton is doing well at the moment though.
Who is he doing well for?

Oh well, this is a Brighton and Hove Albion board, so it doesn't matter what the f c u k that bloke (whoever he is) is doing. Apologies if this is meant to be a Brighton and Hove Albion Dyslexic Supporters' forum though - I didn't realise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here