Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Samatta

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why do we assume Locadia is going just because we show interest in another signing? I'm sure we show interest in a lot of players all the time, it doesn't necessarily follow that anyone is set to leave.
Because of his repeated disgruntlement in the Dutch press.

Might have changed now we have a new manager, of course.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Because of his repeated disgruntlement in the Dutch press.

Might have changed now we have a new manager, of course.

Will have changed I would have thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Obviously he's at AFCON in a weeks time, with the earliest Tanzania finish in the competition being July 1st.

Perhaps we can send someone over to support Bong and Balogun, and also take a contract ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If it’s just another buy to flip, then I’m out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now being touted around Newcastle & West Ham.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Only seen this guy against LFC this season and he is a real and present danger!
Really played well in both legs and gave Virgil something to think about the whole game. 12m? Get him in!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Is apparently of interest although not confirmed by anyone close to the club yet. Was genks top scorer last season with 25 goals. Scored 10 so far this season . 27 years old but might be worth £15m ?

Source daily mail. I know but doesn’t sound implausible. The price could be doable and we have assuming a decent relationship with Genk. Wages shouldn’t be an issue and he looks quick and strong .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is apparently of interest although not confirmed by anyone close to the club yet. Was genks top scorer last season with 25 goals. Scored 10 so far this season . 27 years old but might be worth £15m ?

Source daily mail. I know but doesn’t sound implausible. The price could be doable and we have assuming a decent relationship with Genk. Wages shouldn’t be an issue and he looks quick and strong .

What.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only the search function worked...

...oh.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This means nothing to me - oh Samatta.

In honour of a famous piece of trivia regarding post 3.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Too old.
Too similar to Maupay & Connolly
Too short.
Not enough headed goals.
Too Daily Mail.

Try scouting K.A.A. Gent instead of Genk!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think GP was asked about him in the latest press conference, he had no idea who he was. Or didn’t know anything about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here