SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would like to hear a statement from Hyypia and Bloom telling Leicester to do one

although it wont make any difference to the outcome but just be nice to hear

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Fer Christs Sake! Will some of you guys try to understand that the hierarchy at the club I'm sure don't withhold information to fans to punish us for eating to few pies. If they were to advertise their interest in anyone, most of whom will already be being tracked by other clubs, it will crank up our rivals attention. My money says that for the few at the Amex in the know, talking to anyone re' transfers is taboo. And rightly so.
The good news is we have not signed anyone who is crap...... Yet! :)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As no news from Brighton, I just had a look at the Baldock thread on the Bristol City forum, and saw a poster saying ..'They do not expect Brighton to meet that valuation and i know Brighton are in talks with at least 3 other players, two of whom they hope to sign this week'........not sure if he meant two strikers, but that would be a surprise....but i suspect its bollocks.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/163623-bid-for-baldock/page-6

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
As no news from Brighton, I just had a look at the Baldock thread on the Bristol City forum, and saw a poster saying ..'They do not expect Brighton to meet that valuation and i know Brighton are in talks with at least 3 other players, two of whom they hope to sign this week'........not sure if he meant two strikers, but that would be a surprise....but i suspect its bollocks.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/163623-bid-for-baldock/page-6

We might meet the valuation but won't get anywhere near the wages he would want which makes a nonsense of any bid in the 1st place

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would like to hear a statement from Hyypia and Bloom telling Leicester to do one

although it wont make any difference to the outcome but just be nice to hear

Me too,a clear PUBLIC message,if Leicester wish to have our under contract player,then they will have to pay £10m pounds..mind you,is this Leicester's 4th bid?......so they have already,but i follow your drift...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Argus said £300k today.

If that is true then quite frankly that's embarrassing to City considering they spent a small fortune on him

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
£500,000 for O'Grady so would seem odd to offer £300,000 for Baldock. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here