Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam baldock - Merged

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Where does that come from my reading of the situation from the radio is that BC turned down the bid as too low. No mention about him and his preference.

'' if Albion return with an improved offer in the coming days Baldock is also understood to be happy at Bristol and the recent signing of close friend Aaron Wilbraham means he is even less likely to want to leave Ashton Gate.''

plus you posted

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BensGrandad

Radio Sussex just said a sizeable bid has been rejected so perhaps he does want to come here and we will increase the bid but not to the figures quoted on here.

Keep up old chap....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry missed that but money talks and changes peoples minds however it would appear that we could not pay more than BC. His loss not ours when we are in the Premier. I was going by the Radio Sussex report as everybody says The Argus get their news from NSC.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sorry missed that but money talks and changes peoples minds however it would appear that we could not pay more than BC. His loss not ours when we are in the Premier. I was going by the Radio Sussex report as everybody says The Argus get their news from NSC.

Well, NSC is the fountain of all knowledge

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
When you look at some of the signings we've made over the last couple of years, Vicente, Wayne bridge, matty upson, ulloa and the list goes on, I'm interested to know if people are genuinely excited about the prospect of baldock, especially as he didn't cut it at west ham and hardly scored many for city the year they got relegated.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
When you look at some of the signings we've made over the last couple of years, Vicente, Wayne bridge, matty upson, ulloa and the list goes on, I'm interested to know if people are genuinely excited about the prospect of baldock, especially as he didn't cut it at west ham and hardly scored many for city the year they got relegated.

Would be OK as the cheap 3rd choice striker.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
you say that, but he got 1 in 3 in a relegated shambles of a side, hardly shocking.

And 1 in 5 for west ham in the championship which is the stat I'd more like to use as that is the league he'd be playing in.
To that note, I agree with sparkie, third choice.
I'd be gutted if that was the type of player we're looking at to fire us into the playoffs again.
City clearly want him.........let him stay there with them

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
And 1 in 5 for west ham in the championship which is the stat I'd more like to use as that is the league he'd be playing in.
To that note, I agree with sparkie, third choice.
I'd be gutted if that was the type of player we're looking at to fire us into the playoffs again.
City clearly want him.........let him stay there with them

Over half those games were as a substitute at West Ham. It's quite easy to bend figures to suit an argument, as you've done.

I could quite easily argue he scored 1 in 2 when starting, which he did, 5 in 10 starts.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Sounds like another bulls hit Twitter account. Also says cms off to safc. Can't see cms linking up with a manager that screwed his game up for him.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
@Transfer_News_8: A late late swoop from Real Madrid means Mackail-Smith is off to the Bernabeu to discuss terms tomorrow morning. Gus Poyet is said to be suicidal due to this late twist. He was last seen on the roof of the Stadium of Light.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It'll be grim if this isn't in addition to any replacement for Ulloa ( should one be required ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here