NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're a complete troll. You claim we're a small club, and claim Palace are a big club. No honest person would ever claim that. To claim that fans who went to Withdean a few times a year, and now have season tickets, are plastic is trolling.

Sometimes you logic and dogged attitude are a wonder to behold. :rock:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[MENTION=35052]charliechalk1973[/MENTION]

Previous entries prior to this thread was to tell us, in the know, that Ashley Fletcher may be coming on loan in 2017.

Clearly knows a lot of folk..

And it is a bit sad to see someone in the forties (unless his mum was born in 73 - possible) capable of posting only by starting 'look at me' threads. You have to earn a look at me thread. FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Statistically, the mean average age of first time parents in Norwood is 15.

Maybe its his old nan he's commemorating with his user name, then. She would be 45 now. And he would be 15. Yes, yes, it all fits. Top reasoning, Westy :kiss:

ps and his girlfriend will be expecting! Congratulations may be in order. Oh, hang on, that will be the cue for him to do what his dad and grand dad did - leg it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
swervemeister.....fine...you carry on ....i once did a returntrip from newyork to watch us lose at withdean on boxing day....to southend ....minus ****ing 5 ....ha ha

no idea about the first bit of your reply.....and so the last bit stand ....''not often'' :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe its his old nan he's commemorating with his user name, then. She would be 45 now. And he would be 15. Yes, yes, it all fits. Top reasoning, Westy :kiss:

ps and his girlfriend will be expecting! Congratulations may be in order. Oh, hang on, that will be the cue for him to do what his dad and grand dad did - leg it.

Norwoodians (a branch of Homo neanderthalensis) in exceptional circumstances, can squeeze in up to 7 generations a century. Thus preventing depopulation stemming from knife attacks and the adjacent shithole of Croydon burning down.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I don’t support Palace. I had a Brighton season ticket under Dean Wilkins and Russell Slade, before we somehow added 25k plastics to our attendance.

I’m guessing that you’re about 17 years old. So, what happened before Withdean was that we had a bigger ground called the Goldstone. Over many years we managed to fit more than 6k fans in there, so when it was sold, there were a lot of fans who couldn’t get into Withdean. When we got the Amex there was more room for them. I’ve skipped a lot of the history around the Gillingham days etc to avoid boring the many true fans who aren’t plastic - but there are lots of books written about the Pre Withdean days that you could read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here