Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint georges day and the doogooders

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Must be quite galling for the EDL types that a "March For England"- England being a region with a population of around fifty million- attracts less than a hundred supporters.

Well done, chaps!

Still trying to work out who the O/P really is though, as this is suspiciously reminiscent of a pub conversation on Saturday... :p

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
I have a 10ft st georges flag outside my house and no council f***er is going to tell me to take it down.

well said you, chapmion by name chapmion by nature. not that i like those EDL types, bloke down the post office told me there actually FRENCH who bought out our rasists when they used to be called southern electrisity. its a sad state of affairs when your own biggots are now called Pierre instead of DAVE.

i been to Dieppe on the ferry to stock up on Capstan full strength from the hipermarket a few times, have you seen the state of the khazis over their? no wonder they gave into the krauts so easily at the start of World war 2 with such a poor state of bottom hygeine. Say what you want about hitler, but his boys knew how to construct a latrine that didnt back up garlic smelling floaters

D

Deleted member 2719

Must be quite galling for the EDL types that a "March For England"- England being a region with a population of around fifty million- attracts less than a hundred supporters.

Well done, chaps!

Still trying to work out who the O/P really is though, as this is suspiciously reminiscent of a pub conversation on Saturday... :p

Was there only 100 there??? why so many police???

Typical lefty trying to denie free speech. No doubt youll also be defending all these plastic brits coming over here and taking OUR lottery funding which should be used for playgroups. How many of those plastic brits are called DAVe or proper english names!!!!! Bet you disappear now dont you becuase you leftys dont like the TRUTH when asked a proper question.

HOW MANY ARE CALLED DAVE?!!!

Dave the cardboard box, remember him?

Why do so many people seem to assume that if you love your country you automatically have to loathe and detest all the others and anyone who originates from them? Childish I call it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just looking at the screwed up, snarling faces of the (MFE/EDL) dancing with lager parade says it all about these people. Nasty chavs, who despite knowing the reaction they would face in Brighton, brought small children, just so they could claim children being victimised. They are truly pathetic.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Surely Minge is actually @El Pres on a wind up ???

The thing in Brighton showed morons from the right and left - idiots each and every one !

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
At least one fascist beauty queen in an (old) Albion top though, I'm afraid:

March for England 22/04/2012 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Shall we play the "Guess his NSC Username" game? Best not, I think..

Aside from that, the same demographic as last year. Mostly 6.57 Crew [who organise it and see it as a Pompey hooligans taking the piss out of Brighton thing], a few gangster wannabees from Essex, and The 'Mighty' Brighton Infidels [five teenagers from Patcham and their over-familiar uncle].

Master Race? You're having a laugh...

The usual shaven headed no neck retards you associate with The EDL out yesteday. I would say out in force, but the turn out was so pathetic, 'force' is hardly a description.

Embarrassing that somebody was seen wearing a BHA shirt on that March. Have they brought the name of the club into disrepute by wearing a club shirt & thus being seen to be associated with The EDL? Should they even be banned from The Amex in future if they are identified?

If they were banned, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
From what little i saw the people protesting against the march seemed worse than the actual skinheads to me. I found it a bit hypocritical because they are normally the people so vehement about their right to peaceful protest and they were doing their best to deny others that right.

Both lots of people are a bit nutty, but I thought it was a shame. If they were just allowed to march down without the mobs foaming at the mouth lining the street it would be all over and done with in 2 minutes flat and normal folk probably would never have noticed them at all! Surely that's the best way to deal with them, just ignore them and be the bigger man without descending into idiocy?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Surely Minge is actually @El Pres on a wind up ???

The thing in Brighton showed morons from the right and left - idiots each and every one !

That's who I think it is, too!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, it was a protest? What were they protesting about exactly? Confronting fascism is fine in my book. This country fought fascism and many of us lost family members fighting it. For neo fascists to think they can freely march through our towns is insulting, and im glad they are confronted.
Im curious to know what they were 'protesting' about. I can almost guarantee its something that requires no 'protest'.

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
From what little i saw the people protesting against the march seemed worse than the actual skinheads to me. I found it a bit hypocritical because they are normally the people so vehement about their right to peaceful protest and they were doing their best to deny others that right.

Both lots of people are a bit nutty, but I thought it was a shame. If they were just allowed to march down without the mobs foaming at the mouth lining the street it would be all over and done with in 2 minutes flat and normal folk probably would never have noticed them at all! Surely that's the best way to deal with them, just ignore them and be the bigger man without descending into idiocy?

The problem here is that if you do that it goads them into more drastic actions to gain attention for themselves, just like the Countryside Alliance did by dumping a dead horse in the road a few years back........

kano

Jun 17, 2011
The problem here is that if you do that it goads them into more drastic actions to gain attention for themselves, just like the Countryside Alliance did by dumping a dead horse in the road a few years back........

But then they are not peacefully marching anymore. Should they do something more they get shown up as the idiots they are and can be dealt with via the law....

The baying mobs of well intentioned but ultimately stupid people seemed worse than the actual 'bad guys' to me which was a shame. I wanted to go and have a look at the fascists and think 'wow they are mental' but unfortunately (some of)the crowd seemed to be the worst.

Lush

Mods' Pet
The baying mobs of well intentioned but ultimately stupid people seemed worse than the actual 'bad guys' to me which was a shame. I wanted to go and have a look at the fascists and think 'wow they are mental' but unfortunately (some of)the crowd seemed to be the worst.

You should have come along, no matter what you think of the more radical element of the counter-demonstrators. I think it was good that the objectors outnumbered the marchers by about 100 to 1.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
You should have come along, no matter what you think of the more radical element of the counter-demonstrators. I think it was good that the objectors outnumbered the marchers by about 100 to 1.

Thats just the point...however opposed i am to the EDL way of thinking theres no way i would come along and associate myself with the counter-demonstrators behaving as they did. As far as im concerned they created more of a public order problem than the march which any right minded individual would have just ignored completely.

Jan 30, 2008
Of course St George himself was a Syrian soldier in the Roman Army and had no more personal association with England than he did with any of the other places on the long list of those who have adopted him as their patron saint.

Definite irony in right wingers defending their view of 'Englishness' from behind the flag of a foreigner.
wind it in, how many times have you trawled that one out, GO AND SPOUT THAT AT SPORTING EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY :rolleyes:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Doesnt matter how much you 'trawl out the truth'....the truth is the truth....

Another attempt by the EDL to dupe the people they claim to represent failed....again...miserably....

Fascist chavs are not welcome in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here