Saint georges day and the doogooders

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
As a patriot I want to fly the flag and have a street party but of course o no you cant because it means offendinng the irish, muslims and others who have been tourists with there bombs when it suits them.

Why cant i have the st georges flag at home ?? This country has go e too the dogs, typical human rights act, what about my rights?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
1/10. poor effort, failed to get "PC gone mad" in to it and theres no link to a Daily Fail article.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
As a patriot I want to fly the flag and have a street party but of course o no you cant because it means offendinng the irish, muslims and others who have been tourists with there bombs when it suits them.

Why cant i have the st georges flag at home ?? This country has go e too the dogs, typical human rights act, what about my rights?

Do you read the daily mail, have you tried to fly a st George flag and been told to take it down i bet you haven't, as for party's i know of a few in villages etc...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Of course St George himself was a Syrian soldier in the Roman Army and had no more personal association with England than he did with any of the other places on the long list of those who have adopted him as their patron saint.

Definite irony in right wingers defending their view of 'Englishness' from behind the flag of a foreigner.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
patriotism is nationalism in disguise. what is so good about english society? do tell.

St.George is not even an english archetype.....goes back to babylon and mainly middle eastern.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I have a flag pole in my back garden 365 days a year it has the flag of st George along with the Albion crest flying from it. One of my neighbours said she thought it was a bit right wing I said once she owned my back garden she could take it down.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody do-gooders going around doing good all the time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have a flag pole in my back garden 365 days a year it has the flag of st George along with the Albion crest flying from it. One of my neighbours said she thought it was a bit right wing I said once she owned my back garden she could take it down.

I think you should shoot her and take over her back yard! Begin your own empire.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports