Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint georges day and the doogooders

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dont be a pussy minge, fly your flag if you want to.

I am a female homosexual minority and, despite having special rights and privileges by virtue of my skin color, sexuality and gender, I would not be offended if you flew your flag anywhere you want.

Oh, its not one of those racist, sexist, homophobic "British" flags is it?

:rave:

:bowdown:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
There is no such thing ad society Margaret thatsher said so and thats good enough for me. You are one of those liberal apologists who wont bring back hanging so the streets are roaming with muggers

lol......swap for the word civilisation and then reply then.

hanging for muggers? mugging comes from root issues......drumroll.....that exist within the fabric of society / civilisation.

if you think killing people is a solution for ANY problem you are quite frankly, a bit of a c.unt.

in england; the petrol stations mug you, the local council mugs you, the gov mugs you, and the utility companies mug you - but your tiny mind thinks mugging is only done on the streets....heheh.....group think drone alert......run for the hills.

Lush

Mods' Pet
EDL march report: Looked like about 50 or so pissed up idiots giving it the large one from behind the police safety cordon. March was due to start at 11, I think, but finally went down Queens Road about 12.30. Maybe when they saw and heard the size of the crowd they started having second thoughts. Got LOADS of abuse telling them in no uncertain terms to get off our streets. 100 years ago we could have chased them out of Brighton. Shame really.

Best news is NO BHAFC flag this year, on the march at least.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
EDL march report: Looked like about 50 or so pissed up idiots giving it the large one from behind the police safety cordon. March was due to start at 11, I think, but finally went down Queens Road about 12.30. Maybe when they saw and heard the size of the crowd they started having second thoughts. Got LOADS of abuse telling them in no uncertain terms to get off our streets. 100 years ago we could have chased them out of Brighton. Shame really.

That was exciting, they're all down opposite the kind and queen now.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
The graffiti on shops was disgusting yes people hate the EDL and it's good people come out against them but do you really need to write on shop doors windows to stop the EDL. Feel sorry for the shop owners that have to pay for the clean up some of these scumbags should be shot.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
EDL march report: Looked like about 50 or so pissed up idiots giving it the large one from behind the police safety cordon. March was due to start at 11, I think, but finally went down Queens Road about 12.30. Maybe when they saw and heard the size of the crowd they started having second thoughts. Got LOADS of abuse telling them in no uncertain terms to get off our streets. 100 years ago we could have chased them out of Brighton. Shame really. Best news is NO BHAFC flag this year, on the march at least.
Good, you deserve abuse, 100 years ago we didnt f***ing need them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good, you deserve abuse, 100 years ago we didnt f***ing need them.

And remind me why we need 50 pissed up morons 'marching' through brighton today again ?

Or is it just you that needs them, because I can get by without them thanks

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought the March For England was a nice family day out with hats featuring The Queen, Morris Dancing and croquet (though the last is spelled in a suspiciously French manner). That's certainly what they've been saying on their delightful Facebook page. Just the same knuckle dragging cvunts as last time then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Congratulations, Minge. You win the prize for posting the thread that was a nailed-on CERTAINTY to appear on NSC sometime this weekend.

Funnily enough Edna said in the pub before the game it was only a matter of time.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005

But at least some of them are called DAVE; bet the leftys arent

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Of course St George himself was a Syrian soldier in the Roman Army and had no more personal association with England than he did with any of the other places on the long list of those who have adopted him as their patron saint.

Definite irony in right wingers defending their view of 'Englishness' from behind the flag of a foreigner.

Do you honestly believe 'right winger's' or do you mean Tony Towner (?) were ever into St George ?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.

At least one fascist beauty queen in an (old) Albion top though, I'm afraid:

March for England 22/04/2012 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Shall we play the "Guess his NSC Username" game? Best not, I think..

Aside from that, the same demographic as last year. Mostly 6.57 Crew [who organise it and see it as a Pompey hooligans taking the piss out of Brighton thing], a few gangster wannabees from Essex, and The 'Mighty' Brighton Infidels [five teenagers from Patcham and their over-familiar uncle].

Master Race? You're having a laugh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here