Independence for Sussex :albion2:

(East, of course)

great-britain-east-sussex-12951b.gif

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Typical lefty trying to denie free speech. No doubt youll also be defending all these plastic brits coming over here and taking OUR lottery funding which should be used for playgroups. How many of those plastic brits are called DAVe or proper english names!!!!! Bet you disappear now dont you becuase you leftys dont like the TRUTH when asked a proper question.

HOW MANY ARE CALLED DAVE?!!!

You are Rev and i claim my £5 !

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Typical lefty trying to denie free speech. No doubt youll also be defending all these plastic brits coming over here and taking OUR lottery funding which should be used for playgroups. How many of those plastic brits are called DAVe or proper english names!!!!! Bet you disappear now dont you becuase you leftys dont like the TRUTH when asked a proper question.

HOW MANY ARE CALLED DAVE?!!!

Ha ha ha ha. You utter, UTTER fuckwit.

ps Now do your duty & join your retarded chums at the EDL meet at Brighton Station. I've no doubt the motley assortment of knuckle-draggers up there will fully appreciate your valuable contribution to race relations. :thumbsup:

Edit: I think The prog-seller could well be right tbh. I think I might well have been Revved good & pwoppa...

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
English Patriots - Pah ! Bloody left wing bleeding heart liberal do gooders

Independence for Sussex :albion2:

(East, of course)

great-britain-east-sussex-12951b.gif
Oi! None of that 'splitter' nonsense here! Sussex was one of the ancient Saxon kingdoms, it's only a group of IMMIGRANTS (probably) who split it into West and East.

Have we (Sussex) got a patron saint BTW?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oi! None of that 'splitter' nonsense here! Sussex was one of the ancient Saxon kingdoms, it's only a group of IMMIGRANTS (probably) who split it into West and East.

Yeah, but what have the Saxons ever done for us ?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyway, as has been pointed out St George was FOREIGN, and as a patriotic Englishman I reject him. We should have St Edmund, a true-native born Englishman, as our national saint. Anybody who celebrates St Georges Day tomorrow is obviously a MUSLIM-LOVING IMMIGRANT and should f*** off back to their own country taking their foreign idols with them.

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH!
BAN ST GEORGE'S DAY!"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
AWw come on this is high quality satire.

Don't you patriotinse me with your lefty humour.

Even if the plastic brits we're called Dave you can bet that after the olimpics they would bring there cousins here, decide they want a sex changre on the NHS (what about my hip operation???) And would then call themselfs DAVINIA with there willies turned inside out before going lesbain and start tuppence licking before you can say benifit scrounnger

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Even if the plastic brits we're called Dave you can bet that after the olimpics they would bring there cousins here, decide they want a sex changre on the NHS (what about my hip operation???) And would then call themselfs DAVINIA with there willies turned inside out before going lesbain and start tuppence licking before you can say benifit scrounnger

You are are credit to your nationality - well done Sir we salute you!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dont be a pussy minge, fly your flag if you want to.

I am a female homosexual minority and, despite having special rights and privileges by virtue of my skin color, sexuality and gender, I would not be offended if you flew your flag anywhere you want.

Oh, its not one of those racist, sexist, homophobic "British" flags is it?

:rave:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Brilliant.

Take a bow my son

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I have a flag pole in my back garden 365 days a year it has the flag of st George along with the Albion crest flying from it. One of my neighbours said she thought it was a bit right wing I said once she owned my back garden she could take it down.
Is that in patcham?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

And the Saxons weren't immigrants?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Sorry dave i didn't mean to patronise you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports