Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint georges day and the doogooders

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It looks like wideguy/siclean is back with more of his illiterate offerings (albeit minus the plethora of emoticons & exclamation marks).

Smashing.

ps Maybe a kindly Mod could carry out a cheeky IP check? You know it makes sense! :wink:

AWw come on this is high quality satire.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There is no such thing ad society Margaret thatsher said so and thats good enough for me. You are one of those liberal apologists who wont bring back hanging so the streets are roaming with muggers

I'm no apologist for Thatcher but you need to be careful using that quote as you'll have a whole bunch of tory fanatics getting on your back!!!

As for the thread, surely just a fishing trip.

It really makes me angry

That nobody seems to know it's St. George's Day.

:facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
There is no such thing ad society Margaret thatsher said so and thats good enough for me. You are one of those liberal apologists who wont bring back hanging so the streets are roaming with muggers

You're right, it's all gone downhill since we stopped hanging muggers

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I have a flag pole in my back garden 365 days a year it has the flag of st George along with the Albion crest flying from it. One of my neighbours said she thought it was a bit right wing I said once she owned my back garden she could take it down.

I have a flag with only half a seagull on it, I was told it was right wing...

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I remember the days when the english never even knew what date St Georges Day was and when they thought the English Flag was the Union Jack.

It was only when the other nations of the world came here they bothered to find out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a patriot I want to fly the flag and have a street party but of course o no you cant
And quite right too, exactly what purpose would flying an English flag have, except to stir hatred?

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
It looks like wideguy/siclean is back with more of his illiterate offerings (albeit minus the plethora of emoticons & exclamation marks).

Smashing.

ps Maybe a kindly Mod could carry out a cheeky IP check? You know it makes sense! :wink:

Typical lefty trying to denie free speech. No doubt youll also be defending all these plastic brits coming over here and taking OUR lottery funding which should be used for playgroups. How many of those plastic brits are called DAVe or proper english names!!!!! Bet you disappear now dont you becuase you leftys dont like the TRUTH when asked a proper question.

HOW MANY ARE CALLED DAVE?!!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Typical lefty trying to denie free speech. No doubt youll also be defending all these plastic brits coming over here and taking OUR lottery funding which should be used for playgroups. How many of those plastic brits are called DAVe or proper english names!!!!! Bet you disappear now dont you becuase you leftys dont like the TRUTH when asked a proper question.

What about Dave CAMEROON you idiot - and he is the prime minister (well sort of)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another winner! Not enough spelling errors in this one though.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

I can't believe the lack of patriotism you're showing here. A TRUE Englishman would surely name their child GEORGE after our patron saint. None of this WELSH Dave rubbish.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What about Dave CAMEROON you idiot - and he is the prime minister (well sort of)

Dave Cameroon takes your lottery funding???????

There was also Dave Ginola and now Dave Silva......not sure if they get any lottery funding though.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkiix0aveRk

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

David - proper English name?

Could have sworn it was Hebrew myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here