Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
yeah apparently we'll look to redevelop if we have 2 seasons there or something

shame i'll miss so many local games for me next season

loads for you lot tho

pezza

Oct 26, 2010
seaford
Only been to Norwich once to a fa cup third round tie I think and it was called off after an hour and a half after it should have started due to flood light failure bloody cold that night as well.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You'd have to have a major grievance with the Canaries if you weren't able to congratulate them on an absolutely brilliant season (again!). Fair play to 'em I say; & I reckon they might just surprise a few people in The Premiershite next season. :clap:

ps I wouldn't have been quite so congratulatory had they nicked EB off us at the turn of the year, mind.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
congratulations fantastic season you looked like you had the power and strength that is needed inthe championship ps can we have crofty back

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive always liked norwich as they were responsible for my most successful football manager career to date when i lead them from the championship to the champions league in four seasons. and then the bastards sacked me

and they of course feature in one of the best youtube videos ever as "the norfolk team"

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I thought Norwich looked very good yesterday. Fast precise passing and movement. Certainly better than QPR or Cardiff. I think they will survive in the premiership playing that sort of football. Only slight negative to my point is that it was against Pompeyscum, who are abject at best.
I think we will need to up the pace next season and see no reason why Gus can't get them doing what they do now only faster, assuming we get a few good signings.
Looking forward to it.

Well done Norwich but hands off our players!

TNBA

TTF

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Fair play to Norwich, glad they got up. My step-father was a Norwich fan (his son-in-law played for them and was skinned by Jimmy Case for the goal in the QF in 1983) so I have a soft spot for them - I actually saw them in the FL Cup Final when Flash Walker missed a penalty for Sunderland.

I'd imagine Lambert would be one of the first names on the shopping list when a PL job comes up though - Norwich will do well to hang on to him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here