Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sadly no trip to the amex for me next season

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Norwich will be nailed on to get relegated next season. Your first 11 will need to be overhauled to have any chance of survival.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Norwich will be nailed on to get relegated next season. Your first 11 will need to be overhauled to have any chance of survival.

I wouldn't speak quite so soon. I thought the same about Hull (who survived their first season), Wigan (who are going down after 4/5 seasons), Wolves (survived their first season), Stoke, and Blackpool (may well survive this season).

There is always at least one team that unexpectedly does well in the Premier League.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Even if they go down they will be a stronger club in the years to come as a result.

Good times for them and happy for what is a decent club with a decent fan base

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
we've budgeted to go down

will clear the debt and there's prem payments for 4 years now

we had a 7 year plan to get to the prem when we were in league 1 :lol:

our 3 main strikers holt, jackson and martin have gone from league 2 to the prem in consecutive seasons which is pretty scary

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Norwich are the good guys, one of the better clubs going, fair do's and good luck against the bastards in the PL

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Agree with sentiments above, Norwich seem like a well run club with good fans that play good attacking football. Was on a carriage with a few of them on the way back from Portsmouth to Brighton, seemed like a good bunch and wish them all the best in the PL.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Norwich are the good guys, one of the better clubs going, fair do's and good luck against the bastards in the PL

SO the "barstards in the PL" willl now include Naahhhhhrich now then?

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
we've budgeted to go down

will clear the debt and there's prem payments for 4 years now

we had a 7 year plan to get to the prem when we were in league 1 :lol:

our 3 main strikers holt, jackson and martin have gone from league 2 to the prem in consecutive seasons which is pretty scary

If you do go for Bennett, and given that we have to give Wolves 20%, are there any players you think you might give instead of cash to us who could cut it in the CCC but not the Prem?

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
fitting that i should be in a picture right next to andrew crofts!

sitting on the wall in the corner

PromotionD800.jpg

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Well done to Norwich, Croftsy & Brighton lad Russell Martin.
Despite the business with Bennett i've always liked Norwich, Hope we can match your achievements next season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
hope we get you in the cup and who knows, maybe a prem fixture in 2012!

I'm sure when you are at the Emirates on the same day we have Barnsley away there will be some compensation.

Well done the Canaries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here