Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Sacked in the morning"-Leicester

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Pearson's there till the end of the season.

Hopefully !

I'm not sure how much of their run is due to performances, and how much down to luck:
And they played against Millwall with 10 men, and still looked reasonable. I expect a tough game on Saturday.

Millwall showed that it is possible for 11 to beat 10.:whistle:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It was probably you that I stole the thought from then. He's got to go now, surely as they're potentially a week away from kissing the play-offs goodbye.

No worries. I guess with O'Neill back on the market he might well be a more popular appointment than McDermott, if/when Pearson gets the chop. Maybe O'Neill might want a break from the game. Plus he's not exactly been setting the world alight recently. A busted flush? I quite like McDermott. He was on Goals on Sunday yesterday. Came across very well. Very gracious regarding his recent sacking.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And they played against Millwall with 10 men, and still looked reasonable. I expect a tough game on Saturday.

A man sent off in the third minute, followed in the next match by an own goal in the fourth. I expect a major incident around the five minute mark on Saturday. I hope its affects favour us...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
No worries. I guess with O'Neill back on the market he might well be a more popular appointment than McDermott, if/when Pearson gets the chop. Maybe O'Neill might want a break from the game. Plus he's not exactly been setting the world alight recently. A busted flush? I quite like McDermott. He was on Goals on Sunday yesterday. Came across very well. Very gracious regarding his recent sacking.

Depends on O'Neill's pay-off too. Might not be worth his while to take another job in the short term.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Following Brighton as long as I have the game has this written all over it!!:(
But I sincerely hope I am wrong!!!!

I've been watching us long enough to worry that we'll let them back into the playoffs at the Amex on Saturday :down:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
We win tomorrow and Saturday and we are almost there. Leicester have to play the Albion, Watford, Palarse and Notts Forest in the run in. They cant all get maximum points from those games. I agree Charlton is the team to think about at present.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
It is quite fun to peruse the Foxestalk Forum.

Their collective angst is just typical of LCFC fans negativity and the conviction that a Premiership place should be theirs as a divine right ! (having been in that league once)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's got to be O'Neill...but not just yet.

I think McDermott, despite the excellent job he did at Reading, will struggle to get another position. He is a bit...odd...isn't he?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
One of my Leicester supporting mates reckon's he's been sacked, and the story will break sometime this morning/afternoon.

Shame if true, new manager syndrome n'all that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Given recent results, I'd take a draw against Leicester whoever is in charge of them, IF we win tonight.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think he will last till saturday and if we beat them, pearson will be gone

I do hope so.

Atm the fans must be extremely restless, but imagine the difference if it is a returning Martin O'Neill being unveiled to them on Saturday.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I do hope so.

Atm the fans must be extremely restless, but imagine the difference if it is a returning Martin O'Neill being unveiled to them on Saturday.

I'd be amazed if O'Neill jumped straight back into management. He looked completely drained in his final few weeks in charge of Sunderland. He'd need to hit the ground running if he did take over at a club like Leicester in their current situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here