Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SA v Eng 4th Test official thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
they'd have f***ing job to.
I'm not sure on where I stand with him really. How long do you carry your most talented batsman who is so clearly not prepared to dig in and help himself?

The thing is, I'm not alone in calling for Bell to be dropped two tests ago, and look what happened there.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm not sure on where I stand with him really. How long do you carry your most talented batsman who is so clearly not prepared to dig in and help himself?

The thing is, I'm not alone in calling for Bell to be dropped two tests ago, and look what happened there.
i really dont follow cricket except the big tests involving england , but he does seem to be a bit of a passenger at the moment.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That's not a no ball, tis a good'un

I'm not watching, but really??

0923: Eng 39-4
You couldn't make it up - certain no-ball, and Harper has managed to miss something that he's just been shown four times on slow-motion on a big screen right in front of his face. They're going mad on the England balcony - Strauss is on his feet, hands in the air, KP mouth open...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not watching, but really??

0923: Eng 39-4
You couldn't make it up - certain no-ball, and Harper has managed to miss something that he's just been shown four times on slow-motion on a big screen right in front of his face. They're going mad on the England balcony - Strauss is on his feet, hands in the air, KP mouth open...
There was nothing "certain" about it. It was *very* marginal, and all this moaning from the England balcony - f***ing button it you bat flids. Especially Trott and Pieterson who were both VILLAGE.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Be careful Simeon, I hear the sound of the cricket experts waiting to explain how bloody good KP is and how lucky we all are that his mum was English.

It's got nothing do with being an expert on cricket, merely that only an idiot would say Pietersen shouldn't be in the team

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Pieterson needs to be play cricket, this means he needs to be in the team as he's not going to get time in the middle anywhere else. I do think he needs to change his game though, he seems to have been found out a little.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
It doesn't have to be grounded. If you watch a spinner, they pivot with a raised heel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here