Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lucky Bastard!!!!

Very much so. My younger brother lived a few miles from the course, and got the passes FREE through the father of his then-girlfriend. He called me and my Dad literally a WEEK before the event, and said "Are you busy next weekend...?"

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
:) yay Falkor... it is going to be great... A little worried at how crap westwood looked yesterday

... and how good the Americans were. I think at one point the commenators said that 6 of the top 10 in this w/e's tournament in Georgia were in the US Ryder Cup team - and one of them won $11.5m, which quite a nice way to start the week.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
... and how good the Americans were. I think at one point the commenators said that 6 of the top 10 in this w/e's tournament in Georgia were in the US Ryder Cup team - and one of them won $11.5m, which quite a nice way to start the week.

Exactly... Head says a US win... Heart says Europe... Got a £50 bet with a mate who is a caddy on the senior tour. He has backed the yanks and ive backed europe... I do not want to be cheering on the yanks just to win a bet...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The son of Mrs SoC's work colleague is a top sports journo. This summer he has covered Euro 2012, The British Open golf, The Olympics, Murray's US Open tennis win and is now back over there for the Ryder Cup. Nice work if you can get it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Head says Europe, heart says Europe, but stomach says US.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
cannot wait, my favourite sporting event bar none. (followed by the Lions Tour) Europe has some superb players and its gonna be close, but I see USA pipping us by a point 14.5 / 13.5. Gonna be great TV though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think we're going to get mullered. The Yanks are coming iun with far stronger form, we only just beat them last night with our players in far better form and their team much worse.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I fancy us to win it and have backed us at 2.92. We have more experience than the yanks and that might just swing it our way. Our pairings look solid and the yanks look like a bunch of individuals rather than a team.

Have backed Garcia at 8/1 to be top European too. He'll play at least 4 times IMO and will be paired with Donald Tomorrow in the foursomes and maybe the fourballs too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here