Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ryan dropped

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Potter has absolutely giant balls.

If this doesn't work, then obviously he will have to take responsibility.

Massive decision. Massive balls.

Will certainly be an interesting evening.

If i could I would ramp up my score predictor, I only went with 4-1... could be a cricket score now :down:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
BE063537-9E5B-412B-8122-B5392FAFF84F.jpeg

Graham Potter and his unfeasibly large testicles

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think Sanchez is our 4th choice keeper right? Steele played ahead in the league cup and Walton in the showpiece friendly. I like the look of him, but can’t help but feel this is a mental call given we’re away at Spurs.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Sanchez is our 4th choice keeper right? Steele played ahead in the league cup and Walton in the showpiece friendly. I like the look of him, but can’t help but feel this is a mental call given we’re away at Spurs.

I think he is the 2nd best (at least) at playing the ball out with his feet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If i could I would ramp up my score predictor, I only went with 4-1... could be a cricket score now :down:

At lunch Jnr said 3-1.
I said 10-27.

I think I might have got the score correct, just the wrong way round. :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good luck to young Sanchez; he liiked good coming on for the injured Walton in the Chelsea friendly - I'm a lot more concerned about the team selection at the other end.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Walton still coming back from injury?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck Robert Sanchez.

I think he’s a great young keeper.

I do. But there’s games to put a debutant keeper in. Spurs away with Son and Kane on fire is not one. Expect we’ll lose 3-0 and everyone will say there’s nothing Sanchez could have done about the goals - but it’s still a huge call - hope I’m wrong - wait and see...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ryan has been so average this and even last season.
I am not saying he should be saving penalties but at least go the right bloody way just once!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good luck to young Sanchez; he liiked good coming on for the injured Walton in the Chelsea friendly - I'm a lot more concerned about the team selection at the other end.

He didn’t pick anyone at the ‘other end’ so no reason to worry!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Walton still coming back from injury?

Yeh I assume he is. But that’s not my point. My point is he’s 4th choice at the club and it’s a huge ask of the young lad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here