Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russians working on homosexual medicine.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Taking the view that it is an ilness is a moderate centerist view between "Its quite normal" and "put em to death", its also a compassionate view to find a cure, rather than the "they are sick throw them in jail".

Personally I dont want a cure, the more of you i can turn into poofters the less competition i have for females. if I had my way I would turn you all fruity and happily be banging Yorkie.

Can you still call them that without Liz Coster and her mate calling for casteration?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The clinical trials will be interesting. How will they test for efficacy?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It makes you wonder what would happen if they genuinely found a reliable & scientifically verified way of turning gay people straight, how that would change our attitudes in the West, as homosexuality would then become a choice.

They would have to find a way to turn straight people gay too for it to be a genuine choice.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Much as I despise the attempts of stonewall to force homosexuality down our throats (oo er missus) their advertising slogan ' some people are gay , get over it ' is true , if only they would too.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No joke, genuine. Not fishing, not playing any jokes. Listen to it. The link takes you to the program and fast forward to 28 minutes and 25 seconds.

I know it's not actually a joke. I just couldn't believe this shit. They would actually try and create a medication against being homosexual. It Beggars belief. i was calling the idiots doing this Morons.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Some of us are quite happy being Gay. Putin is probably a closet queen trying to fight against his inner desires.

How do you know? If you had some medicine and started chasing women about you might like that too?

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah. Thanks for the recommendation. I mentioned your name and got a good seat.
that's good, I WAS IN THERE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, good selection of rubber wear all the usual dildo's, you could say you're spoilt for choice , THE TWO BODS BEHIND THE COUNTER SEEMED FREE AND EASY, ALL IN ALL NOT A BAD EXPERIENCE :wink:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here