Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russians working on homosexual medicine.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Vodka + Inhaled butane gas + One hour application of head stomping by neo-nazis = The subject is too brain dead to be gay any more.

-The scientific journal of mother Russia

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ironically the scientists in charge of this research are Uri Gaigei and Vasily Nysukdimov.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I'd hope they would create something visa versa too. I'd love to try a bit of cock but I'm not keen.

This would be the money spinner. How many blokes would buy a bottle of lesbianade for when the wife's mates come round.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Having been to Moscow earlier this year I would say they would do better finding a medicine to cheer themselves up. Miserable ****ers the lot of them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Funnily enough I've just started working on a medicine to cure bigotry, let's see who get's there first, Russia!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Will this spell the end of Russian lesbian pawn*?

(* deliberately misspelt to not get NSC into trouble with Google)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Taking the view that it is an ilness is a moderate centerist view between "Its quite normal" and "put em to death", its also a compassionate view to find a cure, rather than the "they are sick throw them in jail".

Personally I dont want a cure, the more of you i can turn into poofters the less competition i have for females. if I had my way I would turn you all fruity and happily be banging Yorkie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here