Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
China will have their own red lines, and I suspect the use of nuclear weapons in any capacity goes way beyond it. China is a big fan of order and stability in the world, and while they enjoy toying with the US (hence their tightly leashed poodle in Pyongyang) they won’t have any interest in upsetting the apple cart permanently. Nuclear weaponry brings the potential for huge, unpredictable consequences and that will be well outside Beijing’s risk appetite. China also knows they’re now the dominant partner, Russia needs China now more than China needs them, and as such Moscow will have to stay in line. Because if Putin goes rogue, even if those around him in the Kremlin don’t take steps to remove the evil house elf, somebody from the Chinese security services will be more than ready to.
I suspect that when Putin talked in Uzbekistan about China's concerns a few days ago it was about nuclear weapons and that he'd given them private assurances that any public threats were no more than words.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
No, I reckon he did it to appear like a merciful man before he nukes Ukraine. I have very little doubt he is going to use tactical nukes.
He is more likely releasing westerners because of the potential to his own troops and reputation of SAS/Seal type raids to free them at some point further down the line... the morale of his servicemen is low enough without having to cope with these overheads in logistics and defence.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
So they're only really useful against the armies of ancient Rome and not against anyone since? Goodo.
The Israelis were close to using one against the Egyptians back in the 70s,.. Yom Kippur war,... and the Chinese in their vicious border war with Vietnam nearly went the way of the pear... but todate, none have been used.... however, Putin or that Belarus idiot, via a proxy arrangement, are probably dumb enough to do it at some point.

RowZ

Sep 12, 2022
The official narrative on Ukraine is "the official narrative" for quite a few reasons.

Some facts.....

Yes...some people are dying in Ukraine - there's some beef, but it's nothing like what the media is presenting and hyping.
If Russia wanted to take Ukraine - they could do it in a day or two.
The West (WEF / IMF / World Bank / Blackrock < all this crew's overlords...I won't mention any race of religion as it's not hard to work out for oneself) - this gang need an enemy archetype - why? >

Inflation blaming.
Energy cuts blaming (agenda here is smart electric and carbon credits in EU).
CBDCs - by 2025 Europe, USA, and UK will be on CBDCs - tech already ready with Dig Pound Foundation / QNT etc, but they need a catalyst - which will be a ff cyberattack on a few western banks in 2023 / 24....blamed on Russia. Russia has it's own CBDC semi-live in April 2023.

The USD is planned for it's demise / correction - and BRICS and others are being allowed out....before that the DXY looks amazing, to pull people in.....but inflation is smashing them too - nowhere is safe to store assets in the economy.....by design (land, farms, water maybe).

Another key in all this is to make "the cost of living" a crisis - blamed on Russia - so nobody can afford the real Web3.0 assets (ISO2022 etc), then the gang will buy this all up and push it into a super asset class - and lock out the middle class...who won't really be the middle class anymore.

The TV skirmishes (trenches? lol) are all to do with the above. Takes many dots to join and much time - and obviously I appreciate most on here are on board with UK newspaper / media. Do a live webcam to Kiev - parties, lots of cash about (obviously), and everyone going about their day. Some empty old apartment blocks got blown up and some emotive photo shoots / Zelensky in green tough outfits ....he was an actor, and super pals with the WEF.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The official narrative on Ukraine is "the official narrative" for quite a few reasons.

Some facts.....

Yes...some people are dying in Ukraine - there's some beef, but it's nothing like what the media is presenting and hyping.

ignoring the rest of your conspiracy word salad nonsense, we've objectively seen Russia fail to do this and now they are being pushed back. the media sanitise and hide most the true suffering, we just get to see the thousands of homes and towerblocks destroyed by indiscriminate shelling.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

You mean like they tried to and failed because it turns out their military is shite?

The more important question is whose sock puppet account you are and why you / they are such big Putin fans.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Some facts.....

The West (WEF / IMF / World Bank / Blackrock < all this crew's overlords...I won't mention any race of religion as it's not hard to work out for oneself) - this gang need an enemy archetype - why? >

Inflation blaming.
CBDCs - by 2025 Europe, USA, and UK will be on CBDCs - tech already ready with Dig Pound Foundation / QNT etc, but they need a catalyst - which will be a ff cyberattack on a few western banks in 2023 / 24....blamed on Russia. Russia has it's own CBDC semi-live in April 2023.

The USD is planned for it's demise / correction - and BRICS and others are being allowed out....before that the DXY looks amazing, to pull people in.....but inflation is smashing them too - nowhere is safe to store assets in the economy.....by design (land, farms, water maybe).

Another key in all this is to make "the cost of living" a crisis - blamed on Russia - so nobody can afford the real Web3.0 assets (ISO2022 etc), then the gang will buy this all up and push it into a super asset class - and lock out the middle class...who won't really be the middle class anymore.

The TV skirmishes (trenches? lol) are all to do with the above. Takes many dots to join and much time - and obviously I appreciate most on here are on board with UK newspaper / media. Do a live webcam to Kiev - parties, lots of cash about (obviously), and everyone going about their day. Some empty old apartment blocks got blown up and some emotive photo shoots / Zelensky in green tough outfits ....he was an actor, and super pals with the WEF.

To be honest mate, I stopped reading this post after line 1. Mainly because it's a load of random words with no structure and multiple acronyms forming a
semantic morass.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
He’s going to have to start killing a lot more of his own people. Unfortunately, I think he will.

I saw a video on twitter (War correspondent John Sweeneys account) last night of a young woman apparently shot and killed, being dragged off the street by the police in Moscow.
Quite graphic so I wont link it (I think it may have been removed anyway) - but it looks like its already started....

Last edited:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
[Tweet]1572270599535214598[/Tweet]

Kamil Galeev is always worth persevering with, although his tweets can be a bit long.

A few months ago, he predicted, as a result of the Ukraine invasion, the break up of the Russian Federation.

Now here he is, towards the end of his tweet above, (scroll down to the map of Russia, and continue from there).........he is predicting a new Russian revolution.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

Some facts.....

Inflation blaming.

Crikey...... that's some cut 'n paste .... straight from a combination of conspiracy sites and cryptocurrency flogging platforms.

Also, its mostly fantasy rambling of the highest order.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I suspect that when Putin talked in Uzbekistan about China's concerns a few days ago it was about nuclear weapons and that he'd given them private assurances that any public threats were no more than words.

Guy on the radio was saying the Chinese have had enough and they are struggling to replace the grain that Ukraine supplied them which has dramatically dried up since the war

If the Russians lose support from China and India then that could be our only way of getting rid of putin.

Interesting that he is referring to territory they took in Ukraine as now Russian sovereign land and any attempt to take it back ( which is what is happening) is a invasion of Russian homeland! That seems to be the real excuse he has for using nuclear weapons.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Some facts.....

Inflation blaming.

Oooh look a Russian bot has infiltrated NSC.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
You've got to have some balls to go out and even think Putin's a wanker let alone chant it, hopefully his latest cock up will start to turn the Russian people against him and get shot of the murdering swine once and for all

Absolutely, the protesters are very brave, every one of them. I worked for a few years with some young Russians, all decent people. What a shame their leaders are all complete ***** who care nothing about their own people.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Some facts.....

Inflation blaming.

Google translate from your native Russian, or just unreadable bollocks?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Some facts.....

Inflation blaming.

"I won't mention any race of religion as it's not hard to work out for oneself"
How about you enlighten us?..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here