Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I didn't say it was going nicely.

Why didn't you use the exact words I used? What I actually said was 'Everything is going quite well'.

How difficult would it have been to copy and paste that, rather than disagree with something I didn't actually say?
My apologies. It wasn't meant as a slant to what you wrote. And anyhow I don't know how to cut and paste when I'm using my phone to post

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tanks: press this to go forward, this to go back. This is the steering wheel, this is the brake, Put the shells in here and press this button to fire them - oh, and this litte computer screen will help you to pin-point where said missiles might hit.

Pretty complex and highly trained stuff - should take about a week, max.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Chap on The World Tonight on BBC R4 saying it takes 7 years to fully train a fighter pilot on the F- class but there is a plane (I forget which) that is trainable in 6 months to a year. But as someone mentioned earlier, fighter jets probably won't even be necessary by the time Putin has exhausted all his troops, ordinance and machinery.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Tanks: press this to go forward, this to go back. This is the steering wheel, this is the brake, Put the shells in here and press this button to fire them - oh, and this litte computer screen will hel yoi to pin-point where said missiles might hit.

Pretty complex and highly strained stuff - should take about a week, max.
According to the adverts, if you can replace a bicycle wheel on a BMX, you can build and operate a fighter jet and become a war hero.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
According to the adverts, if you can replace a bicycle wheel on a BMX, you can build and operate a fighter jet and become a war hero.
Well, there are some idiot numpTies that will believe any Twats posting on Twatte or Tik Cok. Your point is ................... ?

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pardon my bluntness but who is winning at the moment?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Tanks: press this to go forward, this to go back. This is the steering wheel, this is the brake, Put the shells in here and press this button to fire them - oh, and this litte computer screen will help you to pin-point where said missiles might hit.

Pretty complex and highly strained stuff - should take about a week, max.
Serious question. We’re you a tank commander? Must be a scary occupation in wartime.

Nicks

We are training their Special Forces People on the latest drones .
Also Putin has his own special forces ( Wagner ) running around Africa at the moment raiding certain gold mines and it look likes we are going over there to act as some sort of deterrent to this.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here