Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand.........

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
an obsession with the word racism... the only word in a lefties vocabulary.
your as bad as dave if not worse.

Just the facts.

Your lot always resort to anti-semitism as you deep click further and further into more and more outlandish websites. I genuinely pity you, it's a thoroughly destructive obsession. Good luck with it all.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Just the facts.

Your lot always resort to anti-semitism as you deep click further and further into more and more outlandish websites. I genuinely pity you, it's a thoroughly destructive obsession. Good luck with it all.

disguise the word racism by replacing it with the word anti Semitism:lolol: like it. is this the new word of the left.
I don't pity you... I laugh at you:lolol:

Oh blimey. Always the "cheering up" thing with you. I'll be honest with you, it's a bit lame really isn't it? Now what was it you were saying about people making personal attacks in lieu of discussing his book?

You're not discussing his book, but just rehashing in a limp/sour way the latest dull attack lines from right-wing bloggers. If you ever have an original thought, I'd meet it and shake its hand.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're not discussing his book, but just rehashing in a limp/sour way the latest dull attack lines from right-wing bloggers. If you ever have an original thought, I'd meet it and shake its hand.
Err...those are direct quotes from his book, I even gave the page numbers. Proof that he indulges in conspiracy theories.

I seem to have you at a disadvantage, what with me having read most of his book and you just pretending to have done so. That's okay. I won't tell anyone. [emoji106]

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Righto. I'm not sure you have quite understood.

infact no I aint a great lover of the Zionist movement, I see them as the main root cause of the problem..
notice I didn't say I dislike every jew.
but eh you crack on all the same and call me anti-semitic if that's what makes you feel better.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
But what about positive cultural value? To me this is highly important, highly pervasive and of great importance. I understand where you're coming from with neighbourly help but I struggle to understand how a greedy person (as you suggest) can contribute positively to the cultural riches of society. If anything it's the opposite.

I appreciate that the economy is highly important, but with most things a balance is needed.

Of course you are right, and cultural value is important. It is just one of many strands that contribute to the wellbeing of society. I didn't say that a greedy person might contribute to cultural riches, by the way, but you can be greedy with regard to cash and still be a good and kind neighbour. They are not necessarily mutually exclusive. And, yes, a balance s needed as you rightly state.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
infact no I aint a great lover of the Zionist movement, I see them as the main root cause of the problem..
notice I didn't say I dislike every jew.
but eh you crack on all the same and call me anti-semitic if that's what makes you feel better.

Thought as much. You really have fallen hook line and sinker. Shame on you. Shame on you. We have nothing more to say to each other.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just the facts.

Why shame on you when you posted this.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Love the fact that a comedian, and blogger pisses off so many rightwingers. Some of the posts on this and the other thread have been hilarious.

In a nutshell that is all you really want, to see the so called right wingers got at, which is why so many fairly decent debates with contrasting and opposing views get ruined by you.

Err...those are direct quotes from his book, I even gave the page numbers. Proof that he indulges in conspiracy theories.

I seem to have you at a disadvantage, what with me having read most of his book and you just pretending to have done so. That's okay. I won't tell anyone. [emoji106]

Yeh it's just a big coincidence you're making the same smears as these bloggers. I like a lot of right-wingers. Sour right-wing bores, not so much.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In a nutshell that is all you really want, to see the so called right wingers got at, which is why so many fairly decent debates with contrasting and opposing views get ruined by you.

Commendable waffle.
Youre one of the people losing their mind over this comedian. Not me. Carry on. Its entertaining.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yeh it's just a big coincidence you're making the same smears as these bloggers. I like a lot of right-wingers. Sour right-wing bores, not so much.

Oh dear. Try reading the book and then perhaps you might be able to come back with a cogent argument instead of this stream of abuse.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Thought as much. You really have fallen hook line and sinker. Shame on you. Shame on you. We have nothing more to say to each other.

:lolol: what a pr*ck.

where in that post did I say I hate jews, my dear mum R.I.P. was a jew ffs.

hate a few jews means I hate the lot then does it=antisemitic
hate a few blacks means I hate the lot then does it=racist
hate a few [Pakistanis] means I hate the lot then does it=racist

is that how it works with your lot then ? PATHETIC:nono:

grow up and answer my post you big pathetic baby.

***Moderated***

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
To be fair, you may be "reading" the book, but are you actually reading it?

He explicitly says "I'm not saying 9/11 is an inside job" - to which you conclude that he's saying that 9/11 is an inside job. Odd.

He then goes on to talk about the Iraq war... I think anyone who still believes that there WASN'T an ulterior motive for that invasion is even more nutty than conspiracy theorists. It was obviously about oil, territory and imperialism - in hindsight it was clear fabrication that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. He's right about all of this.

I do think it is fantastic how he is reaching out to such a wide demograhic that he's even getting to share his ideas with you, someone who is unashamedly an advocate of far-right hyper-capitalist politics, in his book.
And what does he say AFTER the bit about it not being an inside job? Did you read my reply to that? He's being cute. It's not an inside job but there's lots of debate about controlled explosions....right. I think it's clear what he means. I think it's you that's not reading.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And I believe in far-right politics? a One-Nation Tory who's voting Green in the next election (as well you know) is far-right hyper-capitalist? You do come out with some silly stuff at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here