Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumoured bid rejected for Dele Alli

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No chance.

However, perhaps we could tempt them with a swap deal for Agustien ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funny how this account picks up every summer and January and never posts any other time. Easily named after club and sequence number. Refuses to use the official window thread even though it's straight below this one. Alright Mr Transfer Site owner?

Good spot GB. Just had a look at BHA007's posts. Only posts on potential transfer targets at certain times of the year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great ANOTHER League One player, will we NEVER learn?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Young players have to start somewhere.

Shame our record at spotting the good ones from the lower leagues is pretty crap. In fact I'm struggling to think of one who has actually made it with us in the first team. Feel we should stick to signing Chelsea cast offs or players from the same division that we are in or higher.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Shame our record at spotting the good ones from the lower leagues is pretty crap. In fact I'm struggling to think of one who has actually made it with us in the first team. Feel we should stick to signing Chelsea cast offs or players from the same division that we are in or higher.

Christian Walton was a good spot. League 2. Could make us millions if we sell.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Christian Walton was a good spot. League 2. Could make us millions if we sell.

Not a first teamer though was he? I am talking about first teamers that we buy that never progress beyond the development squad or fail to impress in our first team.

I imagine we are very good at spotting and recruiting kids for the future though. Time will tell but we have certainly excelled in producing defenders over the years, let's hope we can now develop midfielders and forwards.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not a first teamer though was he? I am talking about first teamers that we buy that never progress beyond the development squad or fail to impress in our first team.
Well last year he was in the dev squad, but this year he's progressed to the first team squad, had a good first team debut at Spurs and he's been in on the first team bench for every match since and he's just 19.
Rohan Ince ? - dev squad recruit - first team midfielder ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here