Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour on Facebook that Hypia has resigned

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Given how many times I see stuff on Facebook that is clearly made up shite shared by people who believe that you really can be charged £150 for making a phone call to a number in Belize on a parcel delivery service card, I can imagine it'd be well easy to start a rumour going on Facebook.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Like most on here I hope Sami has gone, but with as much dignity as possible.

What worries me is that his replacement will be arranged along the same lines as before by the same group of people who have overseen a catastrophic breakdown in communications with a previously successful manager, given us one debacle of a closed season, appointed a virtually silent non-personality of a replacement manager, supported him to the extent that he walked out after 10 months and then appointed an unsuitable further replacement who has had the worse start since Martin Hinshelwood.

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT THE MANAGER.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
All I can say is that I have just finished a very decent roast dinner cooked with my own fair hand, although the Yorkshires didn't rise as much as I was hoping for.

Beyond that, I know nothing.

You need to get the fat very hot before pouring in the batter.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm going to start another rumour, here goes...............he's back again. Now stick that on your Fbook

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Until an official news source reports, he hasn't gone.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All I can say is that I have just finished a very decent roast dinner cooked with my own fair hand, although the Yorkshires didn't rise as much as I was hoping for.

Did you pre heat the fat before pouring the batter in?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Equal quantities of egg, flour and plain flour.

And rest in the fridge for as long as you can.

Tablespoon of oil in the tray and in the oven first to let the oil get very hot. You need to heat the oven to 200 degrees but can turn it down a bit as they cook.

You should start to cook as the meat is resting. The perfect duration for resting beef is the time it takes to cook Yorkshire pudding.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I did Nigella's coke boiled ham. That's not even a euphamism.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Equal quantities of egg, flour and plain flour.

And rest in the fridge for as long as you can.

Tablespoon of oil in the tray and in the oven first to let the oil get very hot. You need to heat the oven to 200 degrees but can turn it down a bit as they cook.

That is the way to do it, wife uses this method and they sometimes rise too much, but always rise well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here