Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumour - Oli Johnson

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Pm your number i will call you paly you message i have from him today

Sorry Dazza, I believe you.... Im seriously asking what a work call buddy is.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
So Dazza, let me get this right...

A customer(called Ewan Tester & who you can't understand because he's scottish and has a long name) calls you and tells you that they're the chief scout for Norwich and says that a player isn't signing for Brighton...

a) why would they do that?
b) If they were a customer, shouldn't you be making sure you get their correct name?
c) do you want a shovel for that hole?

May 22, 2008
So Dazza, let me get this right...

A customer(called Ewan Tester & who you can't understand because he's scottish and has a long name) calls you and tells you that they're the chief scout for Norwich and says that a player isn't signing for Brighton...

a) why would they do that?
b) If they were a customer, shouldn't you be making sure you get their correct name?
c) do you want a shovel for that hole?

PM me and you will find out if its such a big deal

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
one of my favourite charactors in 'The Simpsons' is that guy with the tash who seems to do endless diffrent jobs and often refers to Homer as 'aaayyyy b'ddy'. anyone know his name?

Nick Riviera?

images

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Looked him up scored 4 in his first four for Stockport then 2 in 36 ! Why did Norwich sign him ? Not an inspiring signing if true - but at least would be competition.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Poyet on the Argus site says a couple of deals depend on other clubs. Could be referring to Norwich bringing in someone to free up Johnson??

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
one of my favourite charactors in 'The Simpsons' is that guy with the tash who seems to do endless diffrent jobs and often refers to Homer as 'aaayyyy b'ddy'. anyone know his name?

search

This guy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here