Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Family granted new right of secrecy

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Because no one should be above the law?

this was nothing to do with being above the law. in fact its quite the opposite. are all your personal and business correspondance available to the public? and those of your family and employees/co-workers? as i recall this was about tidying up what should be covered under freedom of information, as requests where made for informtion outside public duties.

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
Obviously they don't want certain things looked into:

Diana's dodgy death.
Prince Andrew's and Charles' friends who are convicted / known peado's.
The Queens links to the Bank of England (central bank).
How they can spend millions of tax payers money on decadent luxury.

But the rest of us have a new law this week so all our phones and internets are hacked and tracked.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd rather the '53p' per person was spent on cutting NHS waiting times. If the monarchy was abolished tomorrow the tourists would still come!

You get rid of the Royals and that 53p+ won't be going to the NHS, it will go to employing and supporting a President.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How is [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] stills mod? Does nothing but blaze on people and start binfests.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You get rid of the Royals and that 53p+ won't be going to the NHS, it will go to employing and supporting a President.
No it won't we don't need a president we have a PM and a government. It would go towards snooping on our emails.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The thing which really annoys me about this is that it's been done the very same week security services have been given the power to intercept and read our text messages and emails.

One rule for one and one for another.

It stinks.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
How is @hitony stills mod? Does nothing but blaze on people and start binfests.

Sorry for the late reply Wibble, but I have been in work.

Anyway, as you can see what you have posted is.......well.......Bibble......as a caring Mod, I will help you, at the bottom right of your post you will see this Edit Post
now click on this and it will allow you to change your dribble to nibble!

This information and free advice is just part of our ongoing commitment to our ever improving customer service, you! the member, matters to us very much, and you are a member :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry for the late reply Wibble, but I have been in work.

Anyway, as you can see what you have posted is.......well.......Bibble......as a caring Mod, I will help you, at the bottom right of your post you will see this Edit Post
now click on this and it will allow you to change your dribble to nibble!

This information and free advice is just part of our ongoing commitment to our ever improving customer service, you! the member, matters to us very much, and you are a member :thumbsup:

Genuinely didn't understand a word of that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No it won't we don't need a president we have a PM and a government. It would go towards snooping on our emails.

So if we don't have a a King / Queen or a President, who would be our head of state ?

franks brother

The thing which really annoys me about this is that it's been done the very same week security services have been given the power to intercept and read our text messages and emails.

One rule for one and one for another.

It stinks.
Anyone who wants to get up to naughty things uses the 'Deep Web' (sometimes called 'Dark Web'). I tried it the other week, it's simple to set up. I'm not a nerd so can't go into how your IP address is hidden, but if you're interested in anonymous browsing visit: https://www.torproject.org/

And to get you off and running, you'll find hidden links / search engines here: ****** Actually, I better not post that. lol.

The 'authorities' as usual are about 5 steps behind the real nasty buggers out there who want to get up to mischief. It really is pathetic.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The 'authorities' as usual are about 5 steps behind the real nasty buggers out there who want to get up to mischief. It really is pathetic.

:lolol: you heard of Snowden? tor was compromised sometime ago, no one knows to what extent and your very use of it flagged and logged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here