Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Family granted new right of secrecy

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've read the cost of the royal family is 53p per person in the uk per year. A bargain if you think of they money they generate through tourism. Plus the good causes they promote.
I'm struggling to understand what prince William is doing next Tuesday or if prince Charles is lobbying parliament should be in the public domain. As future king I don't have a problem with that.

Well frankly what Rolfe Harris was doing when he was painting or Jimmy Saville was doing on Top of the Pops was of no interest as well, at least to me. But what else they were up to should have been. Not at all suggesting there is anything untoward with the Royals behaviour, but lack of transparency with only some is clearly not right. And disappointing that they should not consider that. A step back toward darker days I fear. ???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Attachments

• spitting_image3_682_427439a.jpg
    spitting_image3_682_427439a.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 237

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Why are you shit stirring? and are you enjoying the free advertising on your signiture?

It was an honest mistake, hence the post that you have copied here. Remove this thread by all means

Perfectly happy to remove the signature, I don't think anyone's ever used it. There are quite a few others on this forum with similar links to mixcloud. I make no money from it at all.

Your manner is absolutely appalling by the way. There's ways and means of doing things and this isn't it. A non sweary PM would have sufficed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why are you shit stirring? and are you enjoying the free advertising on your signiture?

???? Not understanding this.

Edit: I now understand the "advertising" is was a link to SHC's weekly radio show. This is quite a harsh reply IMHO.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
l_I-Dont-Like-It-Graphic.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[h=3]Royal Family granted new right of secrecy - The Independent[/h]www.independent.co.uk/news/...news/royal-family-granted-new-right-of...

8 Jan 2011 - The Royal Family is to be granted absolute protection from public scrutiny in a controversial legal reform designed to draw a veil of secrecy over ...

The clue is the date this was first published....2011........

Why you being so aggressive and patronising? I think you have been well over the top with your response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here