Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal brith

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I were a betting man however, I'd go with Victoria Rose

I for one will be pissed off if it's a Victoria. I don't want my name turning all COMMON :angry:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Today is so boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
HOW IS THIS NEWS?

The world is absolutely pathetic, human beings are so retarded.

Ofcourse it's news, it's massive news. Personally, I'm not very interested but I acknowledge that for millions in this country and tens of millions around the world it is a very important event.
There's a sneering arrogance about those who belittle and ridicule people who're fascinated by The Royal Family.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Ofcourse it's news, it's massive news. Personally, I'm not very interested but I acknowledge that for millions in this country and tens of millions around the world it is a very important event.
There's a sneering arrogance about those who belittle and ridicule people who're fascinated by The Royal Family.

The royal family is all a load of crap, just a way of making a bit of money, that's it, anyone who finds this story interesting or is FOLLOWING it in great interest needs to be shot.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Fully expecting to see a John Terry picture, with him attending the Birth and then holding the baby aloft after she finally giving birth to him or her.

in full kit

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm neither happy nor sad. I do hope the baby comes out black though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
More important information coming out:

"Duchess travelled to St Mary's Hospital by car"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is the birth of a future monarch so i am interested, is that wrong ?

I quite like the sense of history. My maternal grandmother was born in 1900 so just made it into Queen Victoria's reign, since then there has been 3 kings, a queen, 2 future kings and now the next generation.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Guardian website is providing constant coverage, as are all the nationals, but, quite amusingly, has a small button in the top right corner of its homepage reading Republican?, which, if you click on it, removes all the Royal stories instantly from the page :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I quite like the sense of history. My maternal grandmother was born in 1900 so just made it into Queen Victoria's reign, since then there has been 3 kings, a queen, 2 future kings and now the next generation.

3 Kings? ???

Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII, George VI

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here