Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal brith

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great news.

My other half was crying with excitement at the news this morning and the whole office is seemingly glued to their twitter feeds awaiting every ounce of detail on this momentous occasion.

I am sure NSC will join me in wishing Kate all the best in these next few hours of labour, also great that the baby is due on time so her majesty can go on a well deserved holiday as planned at the end of the week.
Good stuff Crodo. I hope you have your cava in the fridge ready to toast the royal sprog.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Selfish little sprog is completely overshadowing my birthday. They might want to name it after me as recompense for the aggro.

If I were a betting man however, I'd go with Victoria Rose

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The royal birth is even lower than Big Brother in the list of things I care about.

Oh God, Witchell has just appeared on BBC News, it can't get much worse than that.

Nicholas Witchel, or whatever his name is, managed to use the phrase "admitted to St Mary's Hospital in the early stages of labour" at least 10 times in 10 minutes on Breakfast News.

Yes Nick we get it.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
You're so bored with it, that you start a thread about it so that everyone else can be bored by it too?

Makes me chuckle, anytime anything populist is happening, be it X Factor, the Apprentice or a royal birth - I think the interweb is more overwhelmed by people telling me how 'not bothered' they are, than those getting excited about it! I'm not fussed either way, but just let people enjoy whatever is they want to enjoy...

D

Deleted member 18477

First we get the lions destroying australia, then andy murray winning wimbledon, then we get froome retaining the TDF for the brits, then we get the england cricket team embarrassing the aussie's and now a royal baby!!!

man i love britain at the moment. i also love the royal family. this is going to be a great day!

Breaking News:

Statement from the Queen.

24078363.jpg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You can't even escape the fawning nonsense on the other side of the world. CNN have been banging on about it for the last couple of weeks.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Now, will she breastfeed do you think?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shouldn't the BBC twitter have read Breaking Water News?

Yes. Yes it should. :wink:

ps They'll be needing a great deal of water in order to make the celebratory Royal Broth. Apparently it's served up by Phil The Greek in Buck' House's Broth Hall. :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
More "breaking news", William is at her bedside. :facepalm:

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Media will show anything that avoids reporting on the NHS sell off , including propaganda about how bad nurses , hospitals etc etc are .

Google about the uk plasma sell off , scandalous . This government should be arrested .

Think about it

I've thought about it. This government is spending a record amount in real terms on The NHS and the constant bleating about The NHS being privatised or sold off is nonsense.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Selfish little sprog is completely overshadowing my birthday. They might want to name it after me as recompense for the aggro.

If I were a betting man however, I'd go with Victoria Rose

Princess Colossal Squid would be a great name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here