Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rowett leaves Birmingham

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Rudderless ship on Saturday then.
Fans will be voicing their opinion on saturday with Sky there.
This negative atmosphere will affect the players.
Decision is madness.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is excellent timing for us, but you have to feel sorry for Rowett and his backroom staff.

Birmingham are currently 7th, only out of the play-off positions (where they've been for most of this season) on goal-difference, a heady 6 points above city rivals Villa. I fancy Norwich and Derby will finish top six but with a fair wind and a decent window Birmingham had as good a chance as anyone else of making the play-offs. I can only assume Birmingham have a name manager lined up. It's got Big Sam written all over it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I certainly can't see how this'll help in their preparations to face the most fearsome team in the division.

They are not playing Newcastle now till Jan in the cup and March in the league?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Their players will either put in a really inept performance on Saturday, as they'll be gutted that Rowett and his backroom staff are no more. Then again, with Big Sam in the main stand making notes('get it forward to the big man asap')...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
To echo, Rowett has done a great job and comes across as a honest, young manager. They won last night too.

Must have someone lined up. Not easy to transition if the whole backroom staff leave immediately. Who takes training this week? Paul Robinson is captain, could be him?

PG

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Wow. I just don't get that.

I thought he was doing a really good job there

...Hopefully this plays in our favour for Saturday...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So apparently Trillion Trophy appointed three new Directors to the BCFC board yesterday. Must be related?
The logic is probably that Rafa is managing in the Championship so they should be able to get a Champions League winning manager in too.

Di Matteo? [emoji6]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To echo, Rowett has done a great job and comes across as a honest, young manager. They won last night too.

Must have someone lined up. Not easy to transition if the whole backroom staff leave immediately. Who takes training this week? Paul Robinson is captain, could be him?

PG

Clearly they're bringing in someone who has their own backroom staff. Big Sam ticks that box, his entourage is bigger than that of Kanye West.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
All adds up now, Brucie slating his players. He's going back,

4221396001_5165231997001_5165221341001-vs.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here