Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rowan Vine to join on loan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest I'd prefer that if Bloom's got the money to spend, that we blue nun of it on average players, and heaped the lot on one real star.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Very exciting. I think I've got a semillon.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
1 goal in 26, i'd say he was a bit seedless but think this joke has already been done. Pipped to the post again.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Gues we may as well blow 5K as having Blue Nun

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
reviews from the QPR forum last week dont look too ROSE

Trying? He tried mine that's for sure.

Such a shame - back then it was a joy to watch him, Buzz, Hogan, Cook etc take teams to pieces. How many games were they making triangles in and around the oppo corner flag at W12 when we were winning games to run the clock down?

Last night he looked unforgaivably fat, slow and lazy -- that's NOT a confidence issue, that's someone fallen into bad habits or just pure finished at this level.
Quite why he was put on ahead of Adel I do not know - perhaps Gianni couldn't get the call down to the dugout in time???

Rowan Vine - WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS

Rowan looks like he needs a really good summer and pre-season doing pure work to stand any chance of being a player again.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
reviews from the QPR forum last week dont look too ROSE

Trying? He tried mine that's for sure.

Such a shame - back then it was a joy to watch him, Buzz, Hogan, Cook etc take teams to pieces. How many games were they making triangles in and around the oppo corner flag at W12 when we were winning games to run the clock down?

Last night he looked unforgaivably fat, slow and lazy -- that's NOT a confidence issue, that's someone fallen into bad habits or just pure finished at this level.
Quite why he was put on ahead of Adel I do not know - perhaps Gianni couldn't get the call down to the dugout in time???

Rowan Vine - WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS

Rowan looks like he needs a really good summer and pre-season doing pure work to stand any chance of being a player again.

Oh dear

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He was FECKING ACE at luton. Remember him DESTROYING Liverpool in the cup untill Liverpool finally overpowered them and alonso scored that long range goal from his half.

I am thinking of the right one yeah?

Well done gus!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If he's any good we can name a street in Brighton and an avenue in Hove after him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here