Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rowan Vine to join on loan

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
reviews from the QPR forum last week dont look too ROSE

Trying? He tried mine that's for sure.

Such a shame - back then it was a joy to watch him, Buzz, Hogan, Cook etc take teams to pieces. How many games were they making triangles in and around the oppo corner flag at W12 when we were winning games to run the clock down?

Last night he looked unforgaivably fat, slow and lazy -- that's NOT a confidence issue, that's someone fallen into bad habits or just pure finished at this level.
Quite why he was put on ahead of Adel I do not know - perhaps Gianni couldn't get the call down to the dugout in time???

Rowan Vine - WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS

Rowan looks like he needs a really good summer and pre-season doing pure work to stand any chance of being a player again.

To be fair, you are taking that from a messageboard where posters start sentences with 'Yer ....'.

Before he was injured, he scored 6 with 5 assists in 31 games plus 2 as sub. Made a good start to the following season - 1 goals, 1 assist in 3 games plus 2 as sub.

Not always played as an out and out striker, has played in midfield and out wide. Gets stuck in, needs to get fit but I think he could prove a decent signing if it goes ahead.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• Freddiehamster.jpg
    Freddiehamster.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 166

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
and in the Mirror.....word-for-word...................entirely coincidental of course (his agent must be pretty busy)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here