Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Row H, WSL

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Do you think ill get wet? I was assued by the women at the ticket hut we wouldnt but looking at the pictures i recon with the right wind we could get a soaking. I hope this isnt the case as ive certainly had my fair share of drenchings at the Withdean.

What do we recon??

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You're eight rows back and the prevailing winds are in your favour. I'm about that back in North Stand Withdean where the wind direction isn't quite as favourable. I haven't got wet once.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Didn't think the North went back that far? I'm row F and 1 row from the back but you're right I've never got wet although the Withdean roof is obviously a lot lower so rain will travel further back at The Amex i guess?

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Do you think ill get wet? I was assued by the women at the ticket hut we wouldnt but looking at the pictures i recon with the right wind we could get a soaking. I hope this isnt the case as ive certainly had my fair share of drenchings at the Withdean.

What do we recon??

i reckon your gonna get soaked......im in WSL row K so should be fine :D

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im in WSL Row Q and have been checking the webcam about this.

Around P, Q, R seems to be the cut off point, but I reckon I will still cop some of it.

I reckon you will get wet to be honest.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I guess the club could arrange some water cannons for those who don't want to miss out on the proper football experience

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm in row U WSL because I've had enough drenchings.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

What do we recon??

Move back to row S alongside me then! lol l'm presuming l'll be safe there.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Sounds a silly question but is there a row for every letter? It's just that there doesn't appear to be enough rows in WSL for there to be a U or even an S.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yes,... looking at the wet areas on the web cam over the last few months,.... but of course if it is an easterly then maybe not...........

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bear in mind those escaping the rain at the front will still be subject to a trickle of warm champagne cascading down from the 1901 behind you.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
In fact look now,.... I reckon rows m/n are wet today,... which way is the rain coming in from?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
In fact look now,.... I reckon rows m/n are wet today,... which way is the rain coming in from?

Dunno which ways the rain coming from but by the looks of things im fecked if it rains

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Oh God....I'm in N........thanks for nothing....all that money just to get wet all over again...
Don't panic Mr. Mainwairing......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here