Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Row H, WSL

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
In fact look now,.... I reckon rows m/n are wet today,... which way is the rain coming in from?

Probably through that bloody great hole in the roof.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm in S too and the Press Box is just in front of us. As it's obviously gonna be full of electrics in the Press Box I really doubt it's gonna get wet in there, so safe from the rain I hope.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Do you think ill get wet? I was assued by the women at the ticket hut we wouldnt but looking at the pictures i recon with the right wind we could get a soaking. I hope this isnt the case as ive certainly had my fair share of drenchings at the Withdean.

What do we recon??

Worse than Withdean - you've been done -ask for your money back.

WSU:lol:

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Didnt Natterjack say a little while ago that the roof drainage was still to be finished which was why a lot of the stands are still getting wet........or maybe it has been done and were all gonna get drenched!!!

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Do you think ill get wet? I was assued by the women at the ticket hut we wouldnt but looking at the pictures i recon with the right wind we could get a soaking. I hope this isnt the case as ive certainly had my fair share of drenchings at the Withdean.

What do we recon??

No mate. I had a season ticket for three years Row A, Block L in North Stand before moving back to row D. You will only have problems in rows A/B and will need to be force 8 for Row C. I used to have to take golf overtrousers each game just in case. Are you sure your not sitting in the Car Park?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here